Our first look at Enchantress

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
That sp2 is nuts and I can already sense the down badness

https://youtu.be/ppdFQizo8s4?si=l-ei_5Auv7MGZgja

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    I think she could counter serpent but we dont know abilities till a small look when stream happens
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I’m wondering will she be the first hard counter to Serpent, or will she be a defender?

If you guys are expecting a Serpent counter this early you're probably going to be disappointed, don't get too excited about it just yet. Look how long it's been for Onslaught and still nothing, Photon just got hers but his damage isn't exactly the best, Bullseye got Sinister sure but there's a catch in BGs and it's Inequity, Negasonic is cool but mid damage.
    If Enchantress is a hard Serpent counter there's probably going to be a catch cause that's been the pattern this year with the counters, I don't expect that to change all of a sudden.
    To be fair it’s been 5 months since his release and Negasonic and Sinister dropped 4 months after bullseye. I expect her to be able to handle him well but probably not a full hard counter yeah

Fair on the photon point but I don’t think she needed a hard counter as much. Like she’s hard but Mantis and CB and a few others nuke her so fast and she’s been handled well compared to serpent who’s mega busted
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    It also looks like she has some kind of block mashing mechanic similar to NTW on her special 1, or she’s slowing down time?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

It also looks like she has some kind of block mashing mechanic similar to NTW on her special 1, or she’s slowing down time?

It looks more to slow down time so perfect release or something new with slow motion
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

It looks more to slow down time so perfect release or something new with slow motion
    I don’t think it’s a perfect release, could be something else
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I’m wondering will she be the first hard counter to Serpent, or will she be a defender?

If you guys are expecting a Serpent counter this early you're probably going to be disappointed, don't get too excited about it just yet. Look how long it's been for Onslaught and still nothing, Photon just got hers but his damage isn't exactly the best, Bullseye got Sinister sure but there's a catch in BGs and it's Inequity, Negasonic is cool but mid damage.
    If Enchantress is a hard Serpent counter there's probably going to be a catch cause that's been the pattern this year with the counters, I don't expect that to change all of a sudden.
    To be fair it’s been 5 months since his release and Negasonic and Sinister dropped 4 months after bullseye. I expect her to be able to handle him well but probably not a full hard counter yeah

Fair on the photon point but I don’t think she needed a hard counter as much. Like she’s hard but Mantis and CB and a few others nuke her so fast and she’s been handled well compared to serpent who’s mega busted
    Decent counter with a catch sure, I can see that happening but hard counter no way, we're still months away from that.

Oh definitely didn't, I was just saying it took almost a year to get a hard counter for her so don't expect a hard counter for Serpent just yet.
    I'm wondering if she'll have a synergy with Scarlet Witch/Sigil Witch since they look similar
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★

Reminds me a lot of Claire, cool animations for sure. Let's hope this isn't another case of 10/10 design, 10/10 utility, 4/10 damage again

I might start hoarding until we see if her damage is as bad as Negasonic or Sables as I already have Bullseye, Onslaught, and Serpent. Will miss out on duping onslaught which is meh but still can try for a Serpent dupe in the next rotation
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★
    Even tho next Titan pool will be dud heavy but I'll open EVERY TITAN crystal for her 😳

Uhhhh because she will counter Serpant, yes yes.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Reminds me a lot of Claire, cool animations for sure. Let's hope this isn't another case of 10/10 design, 10/10 utility, 4/10 damage again

I might start hoarding until we see if her damage is as bad as Negasonic or Sables as I already have Bullseye, Onslaught, and Serpent. Will miss out on duping onslaught which is meh but still can try for a Serpent dupe in the next rotation
    Yeah you're probably better off saving if you already have those three, I still think Enchantress is gonna be mid and not a hard Serpent counter (really hope I'm wrong) but who knows maybe the next basic champs being added will be good and not more sig 200 reliant garbage.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    She looks like a shiny SW (yes I miss the old Pokémon times)

However:

Bring it
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    She looks soooo coool

She looks soooo coool

Yeah she looks like a green Sigil Witch
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I'm wondering if she'll have a synergy with Scarlet Witch/Sigil Witch since they look similar

Talk about look familiar.. her SP3 very similar to BWCV.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    First time I heard of amoral the enchantress was a marvel book I read, amazing character. Book was called loki where mischief lies. Another good loki book is what if loki was worthy. Fyi these are novels not comics
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    Honestly the sp1 is kinda basic imo and the sp3 is far too short, I've expected the sp1 to be more magical u know
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,280 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Some of yall down bad and it shows.

Yes, and?
    :smile:
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Honestly you man need to remember that some kids as young as even 10 might be using forums. Chilax
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    BWCV sp3 animations… oh well