Who are you voting to get a rework

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Emilia90 said:

Would also love to hear any potential buff ideas people have for whoever they want to win. Really curious as to how they would approach each buff

For Doctor Strange, I would like to see a spell mechanic similar to Enchantress. In the comics he has a lot of spells such as Bolts of Baltthak, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Images of Ikonn, Flames of the Faltine, Winds of Watoomb, and so on, and they could incorporate these into his kit. Not sure how this will work in practice, as we will have to see how Enchantress herself turns out first

For Cyclops, firstly animation changes, make them smoother, maybe incorporate some beam attacks into his basics as non contact hits? Also give him prowess, maybe like a true focus, etc. New sig ability could give him bonuses based on champions on his team (like Cap IW)?

Black Widow: she doesn't need much, just greatly increase her cruelty and precision potencies, add some shocks to represent her Widow's bite, maybe tranquilize debuffs

Captain America: Have him be able to block unblockable attacks like Patriot, he's the shield guy. Also give him some more utility like a slow and physical damage. Maybe a Prefight ability like Wags to represent his leadership abilities?

Iron Fist: Mystic Shang Chi. Crits, armor breaks, nullify, furies, keep it simple.

Black Bolt: not sure, maybe ruptures because of his voice?

Ms Marvel: Probably a cosmic version of Mr Fantastic but different kit

Elektra: Honestly doesn't need a complete kit overhaul, just increase the potency of her existing kit and add a bit more onto it.

I'm betting @Magrailothos already has some ideas, doesn't he?
    Dr. Strange

Emilia90 said:

Would also love to hear any potential buff ideas people have for whoever they want to win. Really curious as to how they would approach each buff

I'd like for him to have a similar mechanic to Storm X where she gains prowess while holding heavy, but instead of gaining prowess he gains crit rating and crit damage rating passives, the longer you hold the heavy the more passives you gain, and of course unblockable specials.
    I want him to be an absolute crit machine, he should definitely have a way to gain prowess as well though so maybe +1 when he crits? And he definitely should have easy access to armor break as well.

I don't know, they could do so many things, I just know I want a heavy into unblockable special mechanic similar to Storm X but with a twist, that's what I'd love to see.
    Good idea, also possibly another counter-evade where he evades then attacks with a beam?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I'd like for him to have a similar mechanic to Storm X where she gains prowess while holding heavy, but instead of gaining prowess he gains crit rating and crit damage rating passives, the longer you hold the heavy the more passives you gain, and of course unblockable specials.
    I want him to be an absolute crit machine, he should definitely have a way to gain prowess as well though so maybe +1 when he crits? And he definitely should have easy access to armor break as well.

I don't know, they could do so many things, I just know I want a heavy into unblockable special mechanic similar to Storm X but with a twist, that's what I'd love to see.
    Good idea, also possibly another counter-evade where he evades then attacks with a beam?
    Kinda like Negative where he evades if you attack him while he's charging heavy. Yeah that'd be really cool actually, charge heavy as long as you can and wait for them to dash in, pop the special as soon as you counter evade.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

Emilia90 said:

Ooo I really like that idea. I think they’ll probably settle on keeping the armor breaks from the optic blasts and maybe a potential rupture mechanic could be cool

Looking at his abilities page he apparently has some energy resistance so instead of immunities I’d love if they incorporated that and let him have massive amounts of resistance to energy damage. Some sort of leadership ability would be cool too and they could add the counter attack that Edison suggested with that since he’s a good tactician
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Um, where's Phoenix / JG???
    Dr. Strange
    doctorb said:

I was wondering where she was
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Vote for Cyclops. One eyed Boy Scouts need love too.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Ooo I really like that idea. I think they’ll probably settle on keeping the armor breaks from the optic blasts and maybe a potential rupture mechanic could be cool

Looking at his abilities page he apparently has some energy resistance so instead of immunities I’d love if they incorporated that and let him have massive amounts of resistance to energy damage. Some sort of leadership ability would be cool too and they could add the counter attack that Edison suggested with that since he’s a good tactician
    Hopefully non contact mediums as well, and then rupture would definitely be cool. Perhaps the rupture damage gains increased potency for each armor break and all debuffs inflicted by Cyclops are the same as Leader's (can't remember what they were called lmao) meaning they can't be purified or cleansed.

Oh yeah that would have to be on his kit for sure, similar to Havok he should have massive energy resistance.

So many possibilities, I really hope he wins.
    Cyclops
    doctorb said:

Tons of champs needed to be buffed. BP, Groot, Sentry, Iron Patriot and a bunch of others but they can’t include all of them so it makes sense

I do wonder when the Groot/IP meme will be put to rest though. I’m guessing that IP wasn’t considered cause he’s another iron man suit wearer and we got 3 separate buffs for those types of characters.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Iron Fist
    Iron Fist but I'll change my vote to anything else to prevent Cyclops from winning
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Dr. Strange for the win!

He wont need the Eye of Agamotto to redo this poll
    Dr. Strange

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Hopefully non contact mediums as well, and then rupture would definitely be cool. Perhaps the rupture damage gains increased potency for each armor break and all debuffs inflicted by Cyclops are the same as Leader's (can't remember what they were called lmao) meaning they can't be purified or cleansed.

Oh yeah that would have to be on his kit for sure, similar to Havok he should have massive energy resistance.

So many possibilities, I really hope he wins.
    They are called severe debuffs. I could definitely see them being used in other mutants as well
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    Cyclops
    Justice for Miike. Justice for Scott Summers.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    How is groot not on this list
  • Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Member Posts: 63
    Cap
    yes
    Dr. Strange

How is groot not on this list

Drax also
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    Dr. Strange
    Emilia90 said:

Just a poll to see what some of y’all think. Voting will be on instagram

Whatever his re-work may be, I hope it includes this small callout detail when facing Iron Man: calling him a "doosh--bag" 😂

*Had to change spelling due to censoring*
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    Dr. Strange

Iron Fist but I'll change my vote to anything else to prevent Cyclops from winning

Hahahahahaha!
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Of course the team made me choose between Iron Fist and Doc…

Dr. Zola
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Dr. Strange

Cap and Doctor Strange are two OG champs in serious need of a buff. I don't understand why Wong is a solid champ while Strange is completely useless other than arena grinding.

Because they came out at different times. They didn't intentionally say let's make wong better than strange
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Member Posts: 238
    Elektra
    Look at all these Generic Marvel Fans that literally only know the MCU and Xmen Movies lol
  • Lonley_potato123Lonley_potato123 Member Posts: 16
    Cap
    I want to see a cap rework and i wanna see atotal overhaul new animations new model(preferably the stealth suit from CAWS) and maybe without the mask
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Cyclops

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    (moved here to existing POLL)

Kabam why are you doing so Popular Characters in there besides Character literally nobody is gonna Choose ???
    Thats not fair im waiting now Since nearly a Decade for Elektra and Iron Fist to be Buffed , thats rlly not funny anymore

I got Elektra and Iron Fist as my Top Champs (6*R5 Ascended Sig 200) and im literally a High End Valiant Player (mostly F2P besides those Passes)

I already know who will gonna win....

Doktor Strange and Cyclops will move to Finale and Doktor Strange is gonna Win the Vote ...

Pls Buff just all of them and not only 1
    I just cant do this anymore , i cant even level up other Champions rlly anymore that are going to be higher than Elektra & Iron Fist , cause they will stay my top Champs no matter what happens...

• AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Dr. Strange
    #JusticeforStrange!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Even if all they do is revert back to pre 12.0 abilities, he still would be outclassed by most mystics. They did him dirty.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    (this poll)
    @Terra
    Cyclops
    Over 300 votes now and as expected, Strange has the lead by a large margin

Very interested to see how the actual votes line up with this. Could be another Blob situation or it could go as expected
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    I really really really wanted to vote Black Bolt, but after the Dr Strange massacre of 12.0 he needs to be right at the tippy top of mystics or thereabouts. I'm going to be honest, with all the Captain America variants it's oneidont carefor.