Crucible Taskmaster

Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107
Could Ghost work for him? What are your top picks?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,888 ★★★★★
    Domino did amazing for me
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    Starky works
  • DOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMMDOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMM Member Posts: 123
    Nightcrawler works great too
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Dani midstar nuked
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    I went bullseye (5 star) - his stun on SP2 helps push Taskmaster to sp2 along with the relic. And his evade is a nice utility when you are stuck in an intercept situation
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Used Bullseye as well
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Ghost does work. I used stealthy
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 147

Soloed him with kitty when practicing in normal but used aegon when I ran the legendary cuz I had to use kitty for ihulk. Dexing his sps nd not blocking too much r key so yh ghost would be good
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Ngl. Aegon worked pretty well for me. Used him since he's useless pretty much h everywhere else lol. Saved Starky for later lol
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited August 15
    If you are so scared of him and have patience then do it with ebony maw..cheese option but vey slow . Otherwise bullseye, moleman, kitty. I killed him with bullseye..
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★

As long a she crits, should be fine. I used OG Storm
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    I used superior Iron Man for that and just spammed sp2s and MLLLM combos. No fancy intercepting required. You will have just about permanent update on your first 4 buffs and ramp them all up to 8. So then you just have the regen on one of your first 4 buffs and you'll heal a good chunk of health during the fight. Towards the end of mine I would just hold block and bait the heavy since I had the health and regen to do so and made baiting the sp2 a lot easier.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 374 ★★
    5* stealth spidey
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Cgr is my pick
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Cgr is my pick
    Have you tried that?

I used Kitty for the first time in years...
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    I used Shuri, which sucked, because i expected the critial shock passives to hurt him, and they didn't.

It seems like a bug to me because the node says he takes "no damage from hits that aren't critical", which doesn't seem like it should have any effect on DoT. But even if it is supposed to affect DoT as well, those passives are *critical* shocks.

So it was a frustratingly long fight. But she can still do it with her guaranteed crits and unblockable special blocks.
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★
    I used Shang worked fine but lots of others above might work better and then u can use Shang for other tricky fights later in path
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★

Ebony Maw

How?
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★

Ebony Maw

How?
    Extremely slowly, and you actually have to hit him, you can just start the fight and put the phone down. Just be extra careful not to dex or intercept.

Ebony Maw

How?
    Task master has guaranteed crits on all attacks. So maw will miss all hits. One thing you have to careful is not to intercept or dex, as it will turn off Taskmaster guaranteed crits.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Ebony Maw

How?
    Task master has guaranteed crits on all attacks. So maw will miss all hits. One thing you have to careful is not to intercept or dex, as it will turn off Taskmaster guaranteed crits.
    Specifically a duped maw

Ebony Maw

How?
    Specifically a duped maw
    You don't need duped maw. Your degens ain't gonna do any damage due to crit me with your best short node.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    Domino mopped the floor with him,..and i wanted bullseye for Stealthy.