Summoer's Choice | Is kabam scamming us??

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Member Posts: 274 ★★

Seriously??

Cyclops leading than 'the multiverse saviour'???

Are u guys losing mind? knew it's people's vote.

But giving a worthy tuning up for Dr.Strange (A multiverse hero) and asking to increase his potential since 2018...

Still u guys playing us fool and keeping in this vote meachnism, instead not directly tune up.

The useless GAMORA had 5 times tuned up, why can't strange even once???????????????????

This is exactly like ur stupid algorithm in crystal opening. Keeping CGR in-between 4 groot's and we always won't get what we wanted

If cyclops wins, i'm leaving MCOC!

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,819 ★★★★★
    Strange is still leading idk what you're talkin lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    Not only that, but the mention of the crystal algorithm keeping CGR inbetween four Groots....um...Kabam has said that reel means nothing...repeatedly.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,356 ★★★★
    cus cyclops is very effective.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    They both are due for a rework at some point, one will just get it sooner than the other one. Stop crying lmao
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Joker1976 said:

Wow,..people get this worked up? 😅
    I haven’t even voted,..’cause…i don’t care.

Kay now go vote Cyclops in honor of op’s post…
    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    Bro does not know the history and lore of cyclops blue team which has carried him to be in this position against strange
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★

Joker1976 said:

Wow,..people get this worked up? 😅
    I haven’t even voted,..’cause…i don’t care.

Kay now go vote Cyclops in honor of op’s post…
    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    Lol,..i was thinking of doing just that.
    But tbh i’m not biased towards any of the champs in the “choice pool”,.,hence why i haven’t voted.
    …i just don’t care what champ wins.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

Seriously??

Cyclops leading than 'the multiverse saviour'???

Are u guys losing mind? knew it's people's vote.

But giving a worthy tuning up for Dr.Strange (A multiverse hero) and asking to increase his potential since 2018...

Still u guys playing us fool and keeping in this vote meachnism, instead not directly tune up.

The useless GAMORA had 5 times tuned up, why can't strange even once???????????????????

This is exactly like ur stupid algorithm in crystal opening. Keeping CGR in-between 4 groot's and we always won't get what we wanted

Cgr doesn't want you or your complaints.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

• BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    It doesn't matter what we choose. They all get introduced or buffed eventually....... And I refuse to vote on anything but the game platform.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    I think people are so focused on the Strange before his nerf. I rather do Cyclops since he's been bad from day one unlike Strange who was a god. Also, I highly doubt Kabam will make Strange god tier again like in the past.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★★
    bye
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian
    My dude lost all credibility by saying doctor strange was never tuned up once when he literally was tuned up like a month after 12.0 where they made his healing like 3x what it was before at 12.0. I also don't think OP played anyways before 12.0 otherwise their argument would revolve around making strange as good as he used to be.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 17
    Ok if strange is winning for god's sake add avengers tag to him, Like it's a disgrace he isn't an avenger in game lmao.

Hulk rags is an avenger but strange and war machine aren't? Y'all gotta be kidding.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Given that a large number of people can’t even vote, even if they are on Instagram and following the account puts this entire process in question.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Bye Felicia
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 703 ★★★★
    *grabs tinfoil hat*