Summoner's Choice: Rework Winner

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    Once sentry and dormmamu don't break the game, you know comic power accuracy isn't something factored in the game
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143

Renaxqq said:

Most likely will be another high damage mutant with a lot of prowess buffs and no utility...

I mean, Scott should be raw damage AND utility AND synergies considering he's Xavier's Posterboy Soldier and one of the longest serving and most respected leaders of the X-Men.
    What utilities? Let's be fair, all he needs is bigger damage and new animations. Why do so many people want all the buffed and new champions to be "utility monsters" and "damage monsters"?
    They can't all be Hercules, Cosmic Ghost Rider, etc.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,248 ★★★★

• Hassan4905Hassan4905 Member Posts: 28
    Pikolu said:

Siliyo said:

Is this a remaster like OG Iron Man, overhaul, or rework?

OG iron man treatment is what it sounds like. Here's what DLL said on the official discord

#3 feels like he's purposefully missing the point just to say no. I'm sure 95% of players want Dr. Strange to get reworked because he's a worthless champion right now, and not because they want flashy new animations or a new design. Nobody complained that juggernaut's animations were the same after they changed him and nobody chooses who to rank up based on animations or the visual appearance of the champion. Misty knight had a ton of work put into her animations but nobody ranks her up because they only care about utility and damage output. That's why people are still ranking Ronan and Archangel.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★

Pikolu said:

Siliyo said:

OG iron man treatment is what it sounds like. Here's what DLL said on the official discord

#3 feels like he's purposefully missing the point just to say no. I'm sure 95% of players want Dr. Strange to get reworked because he's a worthless champion right now, and not because they want flashy new animations or a new design. Nobody complained that juggernaut's animations were the same after they changed him and nobody chooses who to rank up based on animations or the visual appearance of the champion. Misty knight had a ton of work put into her animations but nobody ranks her up because they only care about utility and damage output. That's why people are still ranking Ronan and Archangel.
    Except that people are still mad that Superior Iron Man didn't get new animations
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★

Pikolu said:

Siliyo said:

Except that people are still mad that Superior Iron Man didn't get new animations
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    I honestly think dr strange is a solid candidate for a tune up. He has unique animations (maybe they can work on vfx a bit like they did with OG storm and captain america classic but that's all) so what he really needs is some damage numbers and solid utility as a mystic champ (if he can counter new cosmic threats he is immediately going to be in people's decks like Mr sinister)
    Cyclops need the full rework more because his animations are very lame. He has lasers but still punches and kicks. I'm overall happy that he won. Dr strange can just be buffed later like like cage and Mr sinister got buffed and we all know how good they are currently.
    As far as animations are concerned we might get evil Dr strange or Strange supreme (what if) in future who knows.
  • fitenitefitenite Member Posts: 19
    edited August 22
    Spiderman Supreme already feels like a Dr. Strange rework. I'm glad Cyclops won the votes, hopefully now we can have 1 less troll champ.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,815 ★★★★★
    fitenite said:

Spiderman Supreme already feels like a Dr. Strange rework. I'm glad Cyclops won the votes, hopefully now we can have 1 less troll champ.

I remember seeing Symbiote Supreme coming into the game years ago, and thinking: "That's it. They will never buff Dr Strange - they've done this, instead..."

Still waiting to be proved wrong...😢
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    EdisonLaw said:

So the poll was 50/50. But I did see that Cyclops votes were slightly more, but by how much?

I identify you with your serpant profile puc. Now you change it. See @EdisonLaw with serpant profile pic is become my habit but now, i have to change it.
    Renaxqq said:

Most likely will be another high damage mutant with a lot of prowess buffs and no utility...

I hope they don't make this buff like storm buff having huge damage but no utility. It should be like sinister buff hugh damage and high utility
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Apparently all these people who loved Cyclops so much really believe he’s gonna be good because they voted for him. Hate to burst your bubble but the dude has laser eyes and that’s it. Good luck seeing any type of utility or defensive abilities whatsoever he’s gonna be an attacker with some prowess and probably mid damage. Not like we haven’t seen that at all ever before 🤣. Should’ve voted Doctor Strange would’ve had way more options to work with for a well rounded champion.

You could say the same thing about any champion you think don't have interesting powers.

"Hate to burst your bubble but Hercules has laser eyes superstrength and that’s it. Good luck seeing any type of utility or defensive abilities whatsoever he’s gonna be an attacker with some prowess buffs and probably mid damage."

"Hate to burst your bubble but Kate Bishop has laser eyes a bow and arrow and that’s it. Good luck seeing any type of utility or defensive abilities whatsoever she’s gonna be an attacker with some prowess bleed and probably mid damage."

"Hate to burst your bubble but Aegon has laser eyes a missing arm and that’s it. Good luck seeing any type of utility or defensive abilities whatsoever he’s gonna be an attacker with some prowess physical damage and probably mid damage."
    You absolutely obliterated him with that one I can't stop laughing 🤣
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    geokenn said:

Sad moment for doctor strange fans

I Agree. I was certain Dr. Strange would get it, then I remembered its kabaam and voting doesn't matter cause they gonna make the winner whoever they want. I find it hard to believe it's Cyclops?? Why? Because of a new cartoon of X-Men?
    You didn't see the live vote on Instagram? How exactly could they have made the winner whoever they wanted if there was a live vote? Copium I guess.
  • mrglock22mrglock22 Member Posts: 7
    UNIBEAM! As much as I really want to see Strange return to his former glory, he’s still much better than Cyclops has ever been.
  • MephistocorpMephistocorp Member Posts: 2
    cant they just turn dr strange back to how he was
  • Hassan4905Hassan4905 Member Posts: 28

cant they just turn dr strange back to how he was

His block proficiency and healing would be broken but other than that I don't see how he could compete with any of the recent champions in utility or damage output. You could win fights and have full health but it would take forever and so nobody would use him in BGs and he wouldn't be the best option for most fights.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,034 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

Oh so we do get both Reworks hey.

Just surprised that the rework for Dr Strange, with new model, animation and playgame came out first. 🤣🤣🤣

That’s Omni Man dressed up as Dr Strange lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Fryday said:

Just surprised that the rework for Dr Strange, with new model, animation and playgame came out first. 🤣🤣🤣

Don't watch invinvible but heard omni man pretty strong. I'm curious, compared to superman, homelander, hyperion, sentry etc how strong is omni man
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,533 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Fryday said:

Don't watch invinvible but heard omni man pretty strong. I'm curious, compared to superman, homelander, hyperion, sentry etc how strong is omni man
    At least as strong as hyperion or sentry if not as strong as superman. Homelander is a bottom feeder compared to all.of the above.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,276 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Fryday said:

At least as strong as hyperion or sentry if not as strong as superman. Homelander is a bottom feeder compared to all.of the above.
    Omni man is pushing it, planet level at best.
    Hype, Sentry is far beyond.
    Home lander is building level.
    Terra said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Fryday said:

I want to think homelander could stand up to one or a few others, but with that ego...he's toast. Sad lol. Love the show though.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,276 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Terra said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Fryday said:

I want to think homelander could stand up to one or a few others, but with that ego...he's toast. Sad lol. Love the show though.
    Ego is the only powerful thing about him.
    Great show, yeah. Both Boys and Invincible.

Now... Just starting out Mark vs Home lander would be curious.
    Terra said:

Buttehrs said:

Terra said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Fryday said:

Ego is the only powerful thing about him.
    Great show, yeah. Both Boys and Invincible.

Now... Just starting out Mark vs Home lander would be curious.
    Indeed. I think Mark can outlast homelander though. I mean he did take an absolute beating from omni man lol.
  • Drharkanon0Drharkanon0 Member Posts: 29
    MCOC Team said:

Good afternoon Summoners!

It was close the whole way through, but edging out a victory in the final moments, Cyclops (Blue Team) is the winner of this year’s Summoner’s Choice: Rework vote!

Keep an eye out for him in 2025!

What about 6* Quake? Any info?

MCOC Team said:

Good afternoon Summoners!

It was close the whole way through, but edging out a victory in the final moments, Cyclops (Blue Team) is the winner of this year’s Summoner’s Choice: Rework vote!

Keep an eye out for him in 2025!

What about 6* Quake? Any info?
    Lol not happening any time soon. If ever.