Anniversary Reunion Crystals how lucky did you get?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
So far if I pull 1 more t4 Alpha I’ll get 2 full formed from this event.

As valient there should have not been 6* shards or even valient crystals which are the worse you can.

Just way to much rng but im hoping i can pull another t4.

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    That’s some good luck. I’ve pulled 2 sets of fragments, loads of valiant crystals though. Is a little disappointing when those come up cos I’ve only had 5*s from them.
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146

As valient there should have not been 6* shards or even valient crystals which are the worse you can.

Got the t4a 4 times ,7 times is insane tbh. The 6* shards r a disappointment especially cuz I got them most of the time, the valiant crystal I did not mind cuz I pulled 2 7*(a wong awakening, and a Wolfie/attuma I don't remember which one I got from valiant nd which one from 7* crystal)
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Managed to get the 7* selector from comp. Unfortunately, I'm not valiant so I got the t4a selector a few times but had to take the 25% t6 😞. Still happy overall tho
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★

Managed to get the 7* selector from comp. Unfortunately, I'm not valiant so I got the t4a selector a few times but had to take the 25% t6 😞. Still happy overall tho

Valiant getting 6* shards hurt lol, especially I have big 7* roster
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 250 ★★
    Not very. Got T4A twice and no 7* from the valiant crystals
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 232 ★★

Discussion placement answered the question! (Not for me though, best I got was seven star shards)
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    I’ve got the T4A three times, the 7-star reunion selector, and about two rank-ups worth of T6B and T3A. Frankly, underwhelmed by the value of having purchased the double-up.

Feedback for future events:
    - champs should be more like the Omega event which were all very strong
    - no 6-star shards
    - 7-star shards should have had multiple level of drops (1250, 2500, 5000)
    - 7-star sig stones
    - this would have been crazy, but a 7-star awakening gem crystal would have been amazing
    - drop rates should have been posted. I feel very misled by the pitch in the livestream. Paraphrasing “calculated value is best ever… worried about it being game breaking”
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

- drop rates should have been posted. I feel very misled by the pitch in the livestream. Paraphrasing “calculated value is best ever… worried about it being game breaking”

Nothing I've received so far from buying the double-up has been anything close to game breaking for myself. There's a little over a day left for claiming crystals and I've claimed EVERY single 7-hr period, yet have only pulled T4A twice. No 7* selector. Utter **** from Valiant crystals. Only enough 7* shards to open maybe 2 crystals. And probably 3-4 full T6CC fragment selector's worth. And I've pulled 50 units 3 different times. For the percentage chance that they list, give me 3-5k Titan shard or something for substantial. If I want 150 units, I'll drop a measly $5.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Not a single 7*, but a lot of 6* shards. Nexus Crystals, I choose Dust 6 stars R3 now.

And minutes ago I got an interesting thing from Reunion Crystals

Mastery items

So I choose Carbonadium (550 units price)
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★
    To add some conspiracy to the thread, OP is a renowned whale hence why the luck (lol kidding).

I've had terrible luck, only got t4a once. I think the worst drop is the 2 Valiant Crystals, i keep getting them when im already overflowing with iso.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 394 ★★

Simple question - u bought the Double up deal ?? Then it's looks Avg I got 4 without the doubleup deal
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Simple question - u bought the Double up deal ?? Then it's looks Avg I got 4 without the doubleup deal
    Theyre a whale so yes they would have
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Asher1_1 said:

Theyre a whale so yes they would have
    I only spend on 4th July and cyber deals if that’s what your trying to say 😂

Not every spender gets this luck
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    when I say I haven't gotten a single thing of worth ... I mean I haven't gotten a single thing of worth lol .. not T4A .. no selector ... no seven star shards ... I did get 10 valiant crystals of all 5* champs so again nope 😂

I've gotten no units .. don't even know if units are in these ... I have stacked T3A and T3B though so if that's cool and a bunch of Carbonarium things
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    I got mostly T6B, T3A, 7 star shards and Valiant Crystals. I did get t4A frags twice. I have 3 more I will pick up before it ends tomorrow. I’d love to get more t4A.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    I didn’t get t4a once..
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    Got a 7 star reunion selector (Punisher 2099) and one T4alpha shard drop. Got a handful of T6CC shard selectors. Awakened my 7 star Thing from a Valiant crystal. Everything else was 6 star shards but I already considered the event to be a win because of the Punisher 99 I got from the rare selector drop. If it wasn’t for that I would have chalked it up as a dud for sure.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    I’m glad I didn’t pay for it
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Beyond glad I did not waste money on that trash. Pulled mostly 6* shards and worthless "valiant" crystals.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    These crystals are so far away from the op that there were marketed as that I’m nervous about the banquet event this year.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★
    got tier4 alpha fragments 4 or 5x.. probably second best after the limited 7* selector (haven't gotten that prize yet), bunch of 7* shards, respectable amount of 6* shards, valiant crystal were just 5* champions.. so I pick the 3x paragon crystal instead.. at least more iso.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 285 ★★★

Still waiting to open all at once
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

Don't let them expire
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 285 ★★★

ShaggyM said:

Don't let them expire
    Can they expire? Not like holding onto any other crystal?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

ShaggyM said:

Don't let them expire
    Can they expire? Not like holding onto any other crystal?
    They don't expire
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★
    got only 1 x t4a, was a very dissapointing crystal in my opinion pretty much valiant crystals with 5* champs or 6* hero shards the whole way with a sprinkle of 7* and t6cc
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    I’ve had pretty good luck with them. Not the best luck as I haven’t pulled a selector, but pretty good. I’ve pulled a full t4a worth of frags out of them, and a ton of T6CC and 7* shards. Yes, also some T3A/T6B, 6* Shards, and Valiant crystals. But I got a first time pull of 7* Bullseye out of one of the Valiants, so I can’t even really complain about those. With the 7* shards I pulled Sersi and Batman. Pretty happy with the Sersi.

Pulled WagsX2 and Misty out of the gems, and chose P2099 tonight with the selector. I’m still really crossing my fingers I might luck out with one more selector to awaken my P2099, but overall I feel like it was a good investment for me with 6 new 7*s (4 of which are quite good) and various level up mats between this and Crucible. Holding my titans till the next pool.

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I've gotten two batches of t4a which is nice but nothing gamebreaking for me. However, I was very lucky with my Valiant crystals and pulled two 7*s - an awakening of Titania and a first-time pull of Dani Moonstar.

The rest hasn't been anything to write home about, but also nothing too bad. I agree with the people saying that Valiants maybe shouldn't get 6* shards, but I liked the other rewards well enough. R2 mats are always welcome, even if they don't feel too spectacular. I haven't kept track of exactly how much I pulled but I feel like it must have added up quite a bit.

However, I feel very comfortable in my decision not to purchase the double-up pass. I'm very happy with the stuff I got for free, but I never once felt like it would be worth $100 to get twice the amount. That's a very steep price for what is, at the end of the day, basically just an RNG fiesta.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    How rare are both champion selectors? I've opened a lot of Legends crystals and some reunion crystals and I haven't seen the selector.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★
    edited August 28
    EdisonLaw said:

How rare are both champion selectors? I've opened a lot of Legends crystals and some reunion crystals and I haven't seen the selector.

0.06% chance for both, so if odds worked out perfectly (which they almost never do) you would need to open 1,667 crystals to get a selector.