Summer of suffering week 2

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 895 ★★★★

Who is the best option for mystic? Werewolf 's rupture doesn't deal much damage.

I used sig 200 mojo, got a solo
    How to manage the huge block damage especially big guy has one of the lowest block prof in the game
    That's the neat part. You don't block. Gotta intercept and only block to complete prompts
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Dust might be a good option

She is S not M
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★
    edited August 28

This isn't really that hard, it's just super annoying and the AI is garbage.

Literally my experience right now after power drains blocks when spite is up blocks its not hard its frustrating and feels like we keep going back in terms of each weeks ai destroyer great ai now moleman feels like onslaught all over again
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,974 ★★★★
    I used Kushala, Toad and Ham
    My Kushala is 7* R3 so the health was chipping away even if 90% less damage.
    Toad's passive poisons were helpful, at times he was taking chunks of health including a 50%. Ham also did well, once AI coordinates it turns well. AI is really annoying at times.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Got it done with Toad and Ham very easily. Also did it with Doom and that was awful. The Moleman AI for Doom turtled like crazy for the entire fight, it was super frustrating. Turtle, turtle, turtle and then intercept me the second I tried to find an opening. Especially since he was my final objective and I was used the rhythm from the easy Toad and Ham fights, the AI change for the Doom fight was bewildering. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,144 ★★★★
    I need someone for mystic objective omg
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Spam solo, 1 revive wit 6r4 unascended Toad. Will try 6r5 Kushala next.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Got solos with r3 Ham, r6 Toad, r6 Mojo. I had the opposite experience it sounds like many of you did, my Mole Man was whipping specials at me without much prompting.
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    Got a solo with Dani spamming Sp1 with neuros. But what's the play with Kushala; do you need to play it any particular way?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,144 ★★★★
    This is too specific, mystic with offensive dot there are barely any and the only ones I could possibly use are rintrah and unawakened mojo, there should be an or use this tag instead, way too sepcific
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,692 ★★★★★
    Putting spite on this fight with the AI as passive as it is, is just stupid, the fight itself is fine, but Moleman gets so far into the fight and decides to just dash you, get a dex buff on you then block to sp3
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited August 28

Got a solo with Dani spamming Sp1 with neuros. But what's the play with Kushala; do you need to play it any particular way?

Similarly to Dani, with Kushala, just spam SP1's. Throw in a well time block here and there if you want to not have to worry about any unblockables, but for the most part it is not necessary since you'll be mostly intercepting and baiting specials. If you're good at heavy intercepts then use that to make your incinerates do more damage, but I wouldn't worry about it because of the tranquility timers and all that.

It is a little bit of a slower fight compared to Dani, since you have to place the buffs with your light attacks but the tranquility can remove it before you can convert it. But otherwise it is pretty safe.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★

If awakened, sp1 spam and hope the incinerates become passive

If you are like me and don’t have her duped, time the sp1 so incinerates stay up.
    A tip for the sp1 is to parry the shock projectile and punish him with a heavy. Easy way to build up blessings. Also by parrying, you heal most of the block damage you take
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,089 ★★★★★

This is too specific, mystic with offensive dot there are barely any and the only ones I could possibly use are rintrah and unawakened mojo, there should be an or use this tag instead, way too sepcific

Well this content is targeted at players who chill at the very endgame. When summoners do not yet have the respective champs to fulfill the objectives, this challenge might not be targeted to them
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

For mutant, I'm struggling to see how anybody can do damage during moleman's specials.

Emma Frost has a power Sting on her SP1; although it's a debuff, so you'll need to get him into Frenzy before it sticks
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Spam solo and close to it with Toad. Kushala was painful - AI seemed to freak out when I used her. Got it done though.
    Finally got him by ranking up dani but man i hate that ai but also dont get how people got super high damage my highest was 90k only
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Tranquility node makes the fury last for a very short duration anyways. I don’t think the dupe is too vital for this fight. Just get it done with the unawakened mojo. It’s a little slower but it works. Just boost to the max and revive few times if needed. It’s not too difficult.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 51

I legit have no champs that can do it

Yeah, definitely the difficulty with this one is the extremely small champion pool that can do damage.
    True man i don't have anyone other than both my Magento and sunspot for this fight you really won't be much good the champion pool alloted for this fight is very small indeed
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,385 ★★★★
    7* WPX nuked this thing. As far as Dani and Toad were concerned, a 6r3 and 7r1 were my options, so decided to give WPX a go. Was able to tank a sp3, and at one point 55-60% of MM’s health bar just vanished in a second.

Definitely had more fun on this run than with Kushala and Spammy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    I used Spam (R3), Toad (6*R5A) and WWbN (R2). Needed a single L2 revive for each fight. Worst was WWbN, because I couldn’t seem to get any real damage going during MoleMan special attacks.

Power gain was a huge help in this fight.

Dr. Zola
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    Who is WPX?

7* WPX nuked this thing. As far as Dani and Toad were concerned, a 6r3 and 7r1 were my options, so decided to give WPX a go. Was able to tank a sp3, and at one point 55-60% of MM’s health bar just vanished in a second.

Definitely had more fun on this run than with Kushala and Spammy.

I was trying him but ai was being frustrating with me trying to intercept gave up and ranked dani as a 6 to r4 since probs gonna have to use final week
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Squidopus said:

Also got a Mojo solo, again max ascended 6*. Definitely not the easiest but it’s doable. Gotta hope you get lucky with hater buff triggers and that Mole-man immediately throws a special afterwards for some of the good damage but if you’re patient you can do it.

As for managing block chip, honestly if you play well (and get a bit lucky) you barely have to block in this fight. Spite means you can dex an attack to let Mole-man gain power and then bait and punish a special to get openings. For Mojo specifically, the fury buff from sig means Mole-Man is usually gaining power and has a special ready.

What am I doing wrong😭

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    jdschw said:

Who is WPX?

Wolverine Weapon x
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 ★★
    I haven't got any of the objectives but Kate Bishop destroys this fight easily with 80 hits and 100% life left in the tank. One to keep in mind for gauntlet. The selection of champs for the objectives is pretty sad
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Iceman is a good option. The game lag/freezing is the thing that’s messing the fight most for me.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Literally my experience right now after power drains blocks when spite is up blocks its not hard its frustrating and feels like we keep going back in terms of each weeks ai destroyer great ai now moleman feels like onslaught all over again
    Fully agreed.

The design of the fight itself is not complicated or unfair, but the AI is garbage.

For a fight that require Def doing SPs to get damages and with the current state of AI, you would think the that those Node that encourages SP1 and SP2 would be a good idea to have.
    Fryday said:

Bendy said:

Fully agreed.

The design of the fight itself is not complicated or unfair, but the AI is garbage.

For a fight that require Def doing SPs to get damages and with the current state of AI, you would think the that those Node that encourages SP1 and SP2 would be a good idea to have.
    Be good if they used them nodes with certain combos like with spite as everyone knows how ai behaves when theres power gain noneless when u get an ai that specials it is a super fun fight