Raid map bug

Comments

• Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    @kabam Pinwheel you need to take it down more and more people are joining
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Member Posts: 18
    Again Kabam screwed it up. What a chaos, especially in the Raids week
  • UzumaUzuma Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2
    My team used revives in middle path before it got deleted. Will the revives get refunded?!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited September 2
    Lol WTF, I know people who claimed a 1st chest while the game mode is "Down"... This is ridiculous, so some people are able to double dip and some get screwed completely.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Hawkt1 said:

@kabam Pinwheel you need to take it down more and more people are joining

Now it seems off as cant view anymore
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    What is wrong with raids!? I spent 180 tickets to join this stupid glitch
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    They added 20 hours to the clock and completed raids. One issue remaining though all my raids tickets are gone

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    It's not just Raids, it's AQ as a whole.

My Alliance doesn't do raids because they look horrible; but AQ froze, went down, and has now 'completed' for the day.

It's not just Raids, it's AQ as a whole.

My Alliance doesn't do raids because they look horrible; but AQ froze, went down, and has now 'completed' for the day.

Its suppose to be down for the day read the announcement of raid and aq its being taken down for the day and be up tomorrow
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Have there been a Raids week that have been successful without bug yet?
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    Big L. And why are they using the word compensation when only thing you're getting is the raid tickets you used.. smh.. there should be some kind of comp. And do we have 1 day less to complete raids?

Big L. And why are they using the word compensation when only thing you're getting is the raid tickets you used.. smh.. there should be some kind of comp. And do we have 1 day less to complete raids?

Well u will get revives but that will probs be after raids start again on what people used since they gotta see what people used on this one bugged run
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    @Kabam Pinwheel The message you guys put out says to check our enlistment and ours is screwed up but according to our officers it is unchangeable so it can't be corrected for tomorrow. We run 1 group of raid and the other 2 groups run regular maps but we are currently showing it set for 3 groups of raid which we will not be doing. Are we just out of luck for those who don't do raid maps for this week or will you be fixing it? Also, since it shows the full week starting in 20 or so hours will it be adjusted to still end on the correct day or is this going to make us always start a new week on Tuesdays going forward?
  • Dean929rrDean929rr Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2
    For those not running RAIDS how do you enlist your BGs? Meaning input on days 1-4 or 2-5 since we’re starting technically on day 2?
    Seems aq is showing up day 1 again btw even though timetable of the week says no events
  • DwightrowleyDwightrowley Member Posts: 23
    They better reset the full revive counter, too.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

@Kabam Pinwheel The message you guys put out says to check our enlistment and ours is screwed up but according to our officers it is unchangeable so it can't be corrected for tomorrow. We run 1 group of raid and the other 2 groups run regular maps but we are currently showing it set for 3 groups of raid which we will not be doing. Are we just out of luck for those who don't do raid maps for this week or will you be fixing it? Also, since it shows the full week starting in 20 or so hours will it be adjusted to still end on the correct day or is this going to make us always start a new week on Tuesdays going forward?

Sounds like your officers don’t know how to do it, I just checked and can clear a bg doing raids and change to regular aq if that’s what we do, then I changed it back to a raid bg no issue.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    What’s happening I spent all my raids tickets and now I got booted out of the quest!

Does anyone else see this on theres
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Probably is that the NEXT WEEK tab for AQ setup is currently not working, and trying to do something in it won’t actually be doing anything.

And that hopefully when AQ is restored tomorrow the CURRENT WEEK will be restored to what had originally been set for this week (and did initially start out as, before Kabam closed off AQ for today).

Changing something in NEXT WEEK today, hoping it will affect TOMORROW, is probably wishful thinking.

But as soon as AQ resumes (hopefully to the correct setup), then those BG's that run NORMAL maps (1 - 8) can go into the then CURRENT and reallocate any formerly DAY-1 groups to adding those into one of the other days instead.
    Day-2 will probably already be set and started as of it's resumption (?), but you should be able to adjust Days 3 thru 7.
  • Ragnarök_88Ragnarök_88 Member Posts: 8
    A los jugadores que hayamos entrado y gastado nuestra entrada que se nos devuelvan esas entradas.
    Y si dais una compensación a todos , hacerlo así para que no sea igual para los que han entrado y los que no
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    edited September 3

Probably is that the NEXT WEEK tab for AQ setup is currently not working, and trying to do something in it won’t actually be doing anything.

And that hopefully when AQ is restored tomorrow the CURRENT WEEK will be restored to what had originally been set for this week (and did initially start out as, before Kabam closed off AQ for today).

Changing something in NEXT WEEK today, hoping it will affect TOMORROW, is probably wishful thinking.

But as soon as AQ resumes (hopefully to the correct setup), then those BG's that run NORMAL maps (1 - 8) can go into the then CURRENT and reallocate any formerly DAY-1 groups to adding those into one of the other days instead.
    Day-2 will probably already be set and started as of it's resumption (?), but you should be able to adjust Days 3 thru 7.

This 🖕

It's 3.5 hours to go, and I still can't even see an AQ calendar, let alone edit one:

I hope for the Raids people that Raids works.

But, I'm sceptical that those of us running AQ will be able to catch up on yesterday's missed day.

If that's the case, then I hope there's a plan to also provide comp to Alliances who've missed out on Glory rewards as a result of the Raids bug/shutdown.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    The potion store shows the raid revives reset in 6 days and a few hours. Shouldn’t that timer be 3 days. ? This means we will only get 7 instead of 14 over the raid week
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

The potion store shows the raid revives reset in 6 days and a few hours. Shouldn’t that timer be 3 days. ? This means we will only get 7 instead of 14 over the raid week

If you click on the revives there is a timer at the top showing 3 days reset.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Member Posts: 283 ★★★

If you click on the revives there is a timer at the top showing 3 days reset.
    Thank you. I didn’t check that. Appreciate it.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    And now the update has removed some attackers!!

Titania, hulkling and domino are no more

Well played kabam
  • OriginalDragsterOriginalDragster Member Posts: 5
    edited September 3
    I maxed out Hulkling just for Raids, and now they removed him silently… For some time now, Kabam has been aggressively pushing monetization… It's slowly taking away the enjoyment of the game…
    edited September 3
    Reported by others..

Domino, Hulkling, and Titania have lost their Raids Tags when new game Update is downloaded.
  • Casio11Casio11 Member Posts: 2
    What is going on with kabam really, no more top champs for raids i guess