Doom v Ham

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
I was doing a doom vs ham fight in battleground (not the most ideal obviously) but i noticed when i use dooms sp3 he is placed far away from ham, after the animation ends, compared to other champs. I thought it might be because they’re science champ do i tired it on silk and he is placed right next to her after sp3 as well. How comes ham one works different? Anyone know?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,742 ★★★★★

It might be because of the unique sp3 animation of ham

That is why. Spam has his own SP3 animation and it is very unhelpful for anyone that goes straight in after their SP3.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    I never considered unique sp3’s animations could change the recovery spacing. wonder if it happens w/ others? (Rocket, Mojo…)
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★

I never considered unique sp3’s animations could change the recovery spacing. wonder if it happens w/ others? (Rocket, Mojo…)

Yes, it absolutely happens. Titania sorta sucks vs Mojo because of this, which is unfortunate because her buff immunity is otherwise great for him.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    jdschw said:

Yes, it absolutely happens. Titania sorta sucks vs Mojo because of this, which is unfortunate because her buff immunity is otherwise great for him.
    Thats a shame, i wonder if it’s intended design or not.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

Interesting. I'd noticed this trying to use the Doom cycle on Howard the Duck - you appear across the screen and have to Dash across.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Ham is just built different with that sp3 animation