The one place where NF's sig is bad

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
RAIDS. The KO causes you to lose your second life, and that means when you get into the next fight, you have 30% and not 100% health. With the immense block damage you take from one special attack from RAIDs defenders, NF's sig really puts a nail in your toe while playing with him.
In these circumstances, Fury’s second life can feel more like a ticking time bomb than an actual advantage. You’re constantly under pressure, knowing that even a small mistake or a blocked special attack could end your run. This makes using Nick Fury in RAIDS both a risk and a challenge, as you try to maximize his potential without sacrificing too much in the process.

Any suggestions to use him better?

Comments

• Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★

Don't use him in raids. There are other better champs, Idk why he is even in the pool.

My ally asked me to, mate. I suggested others. HB and Domino to name a few
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,921 ★★★★★
    Domino is a worst option as well. Certain champs in raid pool or not a good option for raids honestly
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    I remember AverageDesi used fury in previous iteration on raids pretty effectively.
    I can't use him cuz of the recoils otherwise I would test it myself.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Use OG spidey.....best overall raid champ imo....taunt for baiting specials, insane survivability, evade failsafe, and with the weak spot buff node.....2mil sp2s and 800k mediums
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Don't use him in raids. There are other better champs, Idk why he is even in the pool.

Stand up to your Alliance then.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★
    I just use vox, get 30 intensify buff, 10 Fury, 10 cruelty, 10 precision buffs under a minute with 90% burst damage raid boost.

And then just boom bam 5 hit, special dex, 5 hit repeat to 12% every single time.

Don't use specials after you get 30 intensify buffs as you do damage in raids from hits.
    I only revive with free revives and 2 potions from glory.
    Try it.

Stand up to your Alliance then.
    bro got that Korg attitude: "The Revolution!"
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    edited September 11
    If it makes you feel any better, there is people who manage damage cap with level 1 AQ team revives

If it makes you feel any better, there is people who manage damage cap with level 1 AQ team revives

Clearly you need to revisit the meaning of better.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,294 ★★★★★
    edited September 11
    I find the interaction that him healing above 30% health via say Willpower, degens him back down very annoying.
    I think it should only count for the initial health drain, and not permanently.
    PT_99 said:

I just use vox, get 30 intensify buff, 10 Fury, 10 cruelty, 10 precision buffs under a minute with 90% burst damage raid boost.

And then just boom bam 5 hit, special dex, 5 hit repeat to 12% every single time.

Don't use specials after you get 30 intensify buffs as you do damage in raids from hits.
    Try it.

Vox is down at 6* rank 2 at the moment. I thought of upgrading him for incursions purposes, but i decided against it when I pulled a 6* Angela

Domino is a worst option as well. Certain champs in raid pool or not a good option for raids honestly

I mean, she's not BAD exactly, just really, really RNG dependent.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 355 ★★★
    He’s probably also bad for Heal Sponge path Bahamet…second life triggers and Bahamet heals 6 billion hp

He’s probably also bad for Heal Sponge path Bahamet…second life triggers and Bahamet heals 6 billion hp

What if you go in with the first life down?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Try it.

Vox is down at 6* rank 2 at the moment. I thought of upgrading him for incursions purposes, but i decided against it when I pulled a 6* Angela
    Don't touch 6* Vox,
    He really needs that 7r3 for massive damage jump.

Bro that makes him feel worse wtf 😭

I mean, she's not BAD exactly, just really, really RNG dependent.
    Yeah good luck fighting guardian haha
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 355 ★★★

What if you go in with the first life down?
    Then you just run into the same chip damage issue, unless you’re really good at dexing the specials; you’d need to turn of Willpower though or be very aggressive with knockdowns
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★

Clearly you need to revisit the meaning of better.

Bro that makes him feel worse wtf 😭

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 428 ★★★

I remember AverageDesi used fury in previous iteration on raids pretty effectively.
    I can't use him cuz of the recoils otherwise I would test it myself.

Haha yes. He would consistently take off the damage cap. Ofcourse, there was very less room for error but you could do it
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    I use fury for raids and don't see any issue. With the fury active the damage is more than enough to make up for the lower health.

I use fury for raids and don't see any issue. With the fury active the damage is more than enough to make up for the lower health.

For mid or noob players, dodging Guardian's sp2 is practically impossible. If you can dodge his sp1 and 2 well, my respects to you, but the block damage basically eats away what's left of your health. And God help you if they backdraft intercept you.