AW Attack tactic - Question?

Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
Champ who doesn't have debuffs like my top tech tactics attacker are Shocker , Redskull(6*maxed)
20 hits redskull can't get to Sp2
20hits no damaging debuffs shocker
-- why are they in the attack tactics ?? They don't counter the tactics defenders 🀷

Comments

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shocker is just a puzzling decision that I assume was some form of mistake. Red Skull however is fine because even if he can’t inflict debuffs fast enough he has his own heal block debuff attached to his heavy and secutor works with any heal block, not just the passive provided by the tactic. It’s the same logic behind other champs in the pool with limited debuffs but base kit heal block like Mysterio and Peni.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shocker can get shocks on Mediums w/ synergy (Silk/Stark/Vulture)
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…

Shocker can get shocks on Mediums w/ synergy (Silk/Stark/Vulture)

Then what's the point of being tactics πŸ˜‚ anyone can become indestructible with hiemdall
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    Squidopus said:

Shocker is just a puzzling decision that I assume was some form of mistake. Red Skull however is fine because even if he can’t inflict debuffs fast enough he has his own heal block debuff attached to his heavy and secutor works with any heal block, not just the passive provided by the tactic. It’s the same logic behind other champs in the pool with limited debuffs but base kit heal block like Mysterio and Peni.

My path is 6 with havoc , bishop in it πŸ˜‚