Peni vs Bishop fight Bug in AW

EVILMINAT0EVILMINAT0 Member Posts: 9
My Alliance mate is using Peni as she is Global attacker in this meta and she is incinerate immune, then while fighting bishop who is global defender. Peni received burst of damage which got our 2 attack bonus to be lost in AW. Also, health went off like crazy, is this a bug or what??I am attaching the video and screenshot of node which was there

Comments

• EVILMINAT0EVILMINAT0 Member Posts: 9
    I am not able to add a video here

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Bishop is fully bug with anyone that does power burn as idoom also takes damage
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Her sp2 does incenerate damage so she takes burst

Her sp2 does incenerate damage so she takes burst

Doesnt seem like he used a special the death screen says 9 hits
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Oh then it has to be a bug
    no special has been used by Peni .. we just went in to record fight in our second attempt
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★
    There is a similar bug with Idoom vs Bishop
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    I don't use Peni much, but I know this is how her Heal Block works:

Aren't those instant Incinerates going to be a bad thing to inflict on Bishop?

I would have thought that Incinerate = Prowess + Prowess consumption = Burst damage on Peni...

I don't use Peni much, but I know this is how her Heal Block works:

Aren't those instant Incinerates going to be a bad thing to inflict on Bishop?

I would have thought that Incinerate = Prowess + Prowess consumption = Burst damage on Peni...

Its currently bugged bishop is
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Hearing this "Bishop vs Idoom" is bugged from quite a while, wonder why this isn't priority fix from Kabam,
    Galan sp2 bug fixed yet?

Tested Bishop Vs Peni in practice mode - any time she heal blocks him, if he's regenerating, she takes burst damage.

Personally, this is working exactly as I'd expect this to, based on Bishop's intrinsic abilities.

hey buddy thanks for update, but while fighting bishop, no heal block was placed at him.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian

Tested Bishop Vs Peni in practice mode - any time she heal blocks him, if he's regenerating, she takes burst damage.

Personally, this is working exactly as I'd expect this to, based on Bishop's intrinsic abilities.

hey buddy thanks for update, but while fighting bishop, no heal block was placed at him.
    Peni places a heal block whenever the opponent crosses a bar of power. So with willpower in play, if Peni places any debuff on Bishop, then he will be dealt instant incinerates, as per her sig ability, and will in turn be dealt energy damage from Bishop. That interaction is working as intended.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★

Okay. We can't see the video, remember.

If you want any answers that don't involve guesswork (or for Kabam to be able to investigate properly, themselves) then the best thing to do is to upload this video to YouTube, then post a link.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    My alliance mate also had the same fight on the same node with peni but lasted less than 10 seconds 😂.
    If the person you were fighting was running suicides then when peni hit bishop, he gains prowess, if he was suffering from the bleed DEBUFF from suicide, then his prowesses that he gains from getting hit would be consumed and he deals "ENERGY" damage not Incinerate to his opponent.
    He isn't bugged, just unfair when the opponent has suicides
    Thanks all, we got a closer update from kabam too for ticket we raised and yes bishop is doing what is intended for him.
    Thanks again for all community members too for helping me understand what I was missing here.