Is Kabam making MCOC more mature?

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 108
I’ve noticed that Kabam has started to add more blood to MCOC. For example, both Morbius and Bullseye have blood in their sp3. These are both fairly new champs and older champs like king groot or venom that just cut to a black screen or go out of frame instead of showing the blood. Don’t get me wrong though, I love the addition of blood and I think they should add more. Personally I think it adds more to the aesthetics of the game.

Comments

• _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 108

They were never child friendly to begin with... We have few characters which maybe considered explicit in some cultures. Also the game is 13+ anyways

Not necessarily being explicit but the addition of blood seems like a step up for kabam
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,144 ★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

Lokx said:

I don’t think it’s that they’re making them mature but the fact that technology has advanced to the point they’re able to add more stuff because the phones can handle more stuff.

However there are some stuff they did mature on like using the term murder in murderworld.

They should have just called it unalive someone world
    Lol I remember in ultimate spiderman in the episode with deadpool, deadpool was gonna unlike someone, he broke the 4th wall irrc and said he can't say kill cuz its a kid show. Funny memory
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★

Long time ago 😍...

Bro is down bad for some pixels
    Some sexy poses you really think is for Age 16 or less?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★

Long time ago 😍...

Same with some sp3s (talking about u enchantress)
    edited September 20

Long time ago 😍...

Ignore

Long time ago 😍...

Also she just blew summoner a kiss
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,303 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

Lokx said:

I don’t think it’s that they’re making them mature but the fact that technology has advanced to the point they’re able to add more stuff because the phones can handle more stuff.

However there are some stuff they did mature on like using the term murder in murderworld.

I dislike snowflake culture.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 108
    Terra said:

_puy000_ said:

Lokx said:

I dislike snowflake culture.
    I was joking
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★

They were never child friendly to begin with... We have few characters which maybe considered explicit in some cultures. Also the game is 13+ anyways

Throw back to the thread asking for alternative female skins with more clothes.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★

Long time ago 😍...

And now, Enchantress
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    _puy000_ said:

I’ve noticed that Kabam has started to add more blood to MCOC. For example, both Morbius and Bullseye have blood in their sp3. These are both fairly new champs and older champs like king groot or venom that just cut to a black screen or go out of frame instead of showing the blood. Don’t get me wrong though, I love the addition of blood and I think they should add more. Personally I think it adds more to the aesthetics of the game.

I hope they do
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 180 ★★
    Bendy said:

Long time ago 😍...

Same with some sp3s (talking about u enchantress)
    Red skull too😬
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 119
    Buddy doesn't know what they do in the comics