Invisible woman Raids

14567810»

Comments

• jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    I still don't fully understand why some champs do so much better than others. What is it about OGIM that makes him so good at banging down that shield?
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★
    edited 1:10AM
    jdschw said:

I still don't fully understand why some champs do so much better than others. What is it about OGIM that makes him so good at banging down that shield?

His damage stay high after he gets 12 armor ups , most champs can't do the fight because they only deal high damage on specials so it takes a lot of time to break her shield
  • 2nd_Att3mpt2nd_Att3mpt Member Posts: 16
    I think kabam are hoping this thread silently disappears onto page 3.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,088 ★★★★★

jdschw said:

His damage stay high after he gets 12 armor ups , most champs can't do the fight because they only deal high damage on specials so it takes a lot of time to break her shield
    They love giving us champ pools with options unfit for the task these days… it’s been an issue since conception of this mode
  • MAESTROSADMAESTROSAD Member Posts: 10

What seems to be the case is that if this were benefiting us, Kabam would have already resolved it and said something here in the thread. However, since it’s something that is harming us, they will simply remain silent
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★

What seems to be the case is that if this were benefiting us, Kabam would have already resolved it and said something here in the thread. However, since it’s something that is harming us, they will simply remain silent
    But they did say something and not "remain silent?" Pinwheel commented on page 2 twice, Rex then came in on page 3 and said this

He then said - "Regardless of my own experience, I already brought the situation to the team and voiced the negative experience of the fight many have faced."

So either way our frustration has been passed on to the team and all we can do is hope something is changed the next raid since right now its "working as intended"
    ShuGokis said:

But they did say something and not "remain silent?" Pinwheel commented on page 2 twice, Rex then came in on page 3 and said this

He then said - "Regardless of my own experience, I already brought the situation to the team and voiced the negative experience of the fight many have faced."

So either way our frustration has been passed on to the team and all we can do is hope something is changed the next raid since right now its "working as intended"
    Not to mention there is a huge discord bug report still going on where Rex also commented but it was mostly the same text, don't be fooled they for sure know how much we hate this design for IW I would be pretty shocked if nothing is done about it.
    ahmynuts said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Not to mention there is a huge discord bug report still going on where Rex also commented but it was mostly the same text, don't be fooled they for sure know how much we hate this design for IW I would be pretty shocked if nothing is done about it.
    Friendly reminder that Rex is karatemike
    I very well know who he is. I am referring to his forum name so people don't get confused as not everyone will know that.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 108
    There is also a super size bug, where after couple hits enemy becomes bigger than venompool and it is harder to see everything, plus different to punish or do Missions.
    They haven't said a word about it since the beginning.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    I have now spent several revives playing this fight pretty optimally with a 7r2 chee'ilth, with max role charges, and attack and champion boosts to help chew through the shield. I never take any damage, time out every fight, and i repeatedly tick off about 4% of her health per fight. That means it would take me 25 revives to take her down.

@Kabam (Osaurus) Rex this is working as intended?

On all 3 lanes in my raid, players are stuck at IW and out of free revives.

The fight itself is not unbalanced or unfair. The thing that's unbalanced is the shield combined with the timer.

This will be the first raid that our alliance will not finish, because we won't even be reaching the boss.
  • MAESTROSADMAESTROSAD Member Posts: 10
    ShuGokis said:

I see, then I hope they resolve it soon so harmony can return to the game
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 144 ★★
    Why is raids always a problem lately? This is not fun and causes a ton of frustration and tension within aliances. At least it did within mine.
  • StartimeStartime Member Posts: 7
    I'm sick and tired of the work being botched all the time, especially on the raids !
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 108
    @KabamDORK & anyone else from the game actually, any updates to this?
    It feels like you want us to move on and not mention this, to continue to struggle..
    Where is the "fun" mentioned?

Thank you
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    Big Allinces who missed enlistment due to THE BUG last time got free chest comp and got to keep their 180 Tickets.
    Big Allinces can take out this iw with overflowing hoarded revives and resources. They are not worried, it's just a bump on the road, they know they can get it 100%.

Small alliances with non ideal champs from the nerfed champ pool are suffering and have quit the thought of exploring because of an overtuned fight.

Do the rich care? Why would they?
    It's time for the peasants to accept their fate and move on.