**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Initial Thoughts On Scream?

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 512 ★★★

The latest champion entering the battlerealm " SCREAM".

I was also very excited for her because I myself was very familiar with the champion before her announcement and all I can say is.
THERE'S DAMAGE and she's very STRAIGHT forward, no need for all that unnecessary bull***t. No AI cooperation, everything is accessible to THE PLAYER themselves without need of RNG or AI cooperation

She's very straight forward and that's what I personally was looking for and the damage IS definitely there(THANK GOD) even at a r1 level she's definitely taking alot of 2024 champs to school thats for sure.

I don't know how well she would be when those madness expire tho but she seems to be very good for short and medium sizes healthpools.
We'll see how many fights she can take, but for now let me hear your initial thoughts on SCREAM!!!

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    She's really fun to destroy with Kushala.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Okay, it seems you can gain madness with ending your combo with a light attack so PROBLEM SOLVED
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    She counters Rskull and FAM. I'm sold.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    Looks awesome, I’d love to get her or Medusa as a 7* as they look quite similar. Tech defenders falling off a bit with these two being introduced
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,397 ★★★★★
    @ItsClobberinTime might be happy, she actually looks great for BG based on what I’ve seen. Nice utility coupled with a good bit of damage. I hope she’s as good as she looks from the CCP videos but I’m definitely the most impressed I’ve been in a while

And yeah Nemesis, I think I regret my r3 skull now. Everyone and their grandma cooks him in BG now and we just got 2 more good options Lmao
    Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime might be happy, she actually looks great for BG based on what I’ve seen. Nice utility coupled with a good bit of damage. I hope she’s as good as she looks from the CCP videos but I’m definitely the most impressed I’ve been in a while

And yeah Nemesis, I think I regret my r3 skull now. Everyone and their grandma cooks him in BG now and we just got 2 more good options Lmao

Yea I understand your pain a bit lol my r3 killmonger took a hit from these two being introduced as well. Plus red skull was going to be my next r3 without to debate but now I’m not completely sure since I have duped Guardian. Skull is still a great attacker and the best domino counter imo but he’s becoming less of a defender,

He just has a bajillion counters now. The top 3 tech defenders for a while were Fam, Red Skull and imiw, and while fam would still be fine against them he’s stuck as a 6*, and the other two get shut off by armor break. Peni will at least hold against Medusa but Scream will still rip right through her. Tech is starting to lack defenders.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

@Emilia90 , I don't @ItsClobberinTime will ever find true happiness again until we have a proper and fast Serpent counter (or Serpent get properly rebalanced)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    She’s cool, more Red Skull and FAM counters are welcome, but it looks like she’s also decent in average matchups as well.
    edited October 10
    Fryday said:

Emilia90 said:

@Emilia90 , I don't @ItsClobberinTime will ever find true happiness again until we have a proper and fast Serpent counter (or Serpent get properly rebalanced)
    I don’t think that’s the only reason lol, I think it’s because we don’t have much if not any 40 seconds BGs attackers this year. This year has mostly been defenders and utility champs
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    I don't know when y'all started this "I wonder what clobbering thinks of this" routine. I was the one who started this "2024 champs hit like 6* and are only strong at r3 massacre" and since BRB came I've been pretty satisfied with the new champs damage output at least, they all seem pretty good in BG. They all seem like 1 damage rotation champions for the most part and they've all been better than 95% of the champs who came the first half.

I really don't know what he's looking for because every champion since BRB (exc enchantress) has been pretty solid for battlegrounds and do not reed r3(THANK GOD)

Emilia90 said:

Yea I understand your pain a bit lol my r3 killmonger took a hit from these two being introduced as well. Plus red skull was going to be my next r3 without to debate but now I’m not completely sure since I have duped Guardian. Skull is still a great attacker and the best domino counter imo but he’s becoming less of a defender,

He just has a bajillion counters now. The top 3 tech defenders for a while were Fam, Red Skull and imiw, and while fam would still be fine against them he’s stuck as a 6*, and the other two get shut off by armor break. Peni will at least hold against Medusa but Scream will still rip right through her. Tech is starting to lack defenders.
    Agreed. Kabam really needs to start working on the tech class, overall they’ve been the weakest overall. Like look at the tech class compared to the Science or cosmic class
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,034 ★★★★★
    Ive been in rol for 2 fights will dome lab testing i think soon but from a r3 6 550k being 100 hits was nice didnt look at time but id say shes defo gonna be in decks as a r5 sig 200 ascended as shes gonna nuke the techs so quickly i feel
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Agreed. Kabam really needs to start working on the tech class, overall they’ve been the weakest overall. Like look at the tech class compared to the Science or cosmic class
    Always the case with tech there so easily countered by cosmics due to there about armor ups they need to find a new ability so cosmics dont have that advantage
    Emilia90 said:

You are not alone
    https://youtu.be/Yojy6O9xf4M?si=dGbnWJtMLQk1wyO1
    edited October 10
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Always the case with tech there so easily countered by cosmics due to there about armor ups they need to find a new ability so cosmics dont have that advantage
    They are kinda starting to do that, for ex, Nimrod is 100% armor break resistant, Arcade can disable true abilities from cosmic champions, same with Peni, etc.
    Tech is the only class I don't have a r3. Cuz I don't know who should I r3? There aren't anyone worthy imo. My guardian is unduped, and I don't have Rskull. Red skull is already getting cooked by cgr and we got two more counters.

I don't wanna rank up imiw just for defense and I can't do the ccp challenges to get Sparky. Guess I have to wait until shocker gets add to basic pool.
    Btw what y'all think about mysterio? He looks like a good defender and can counter domino. Is he r3 worthy unduped?
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 784 ★★★★

Tech is the only class I don't have a r3. Cuz I don't know who should I r3? There aren't anyone worthy imo. My guardian is unduped, and I don't have Rskull. Red skull is already getting cooked by cgr and we got two more counters.

I don't wanna rank up imiw just for defense and I can't do the ccp challenges to get Sparky. Guess I have to wait until shocker gets add to basic pool.

If you can get HB, he is definitely R3 worthy
    edited October 10
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

They are kinda starting to do that, for ex, Nimrod is 100% armor break resistant, Arcade can disable true abilities from cosmic champions, same with Peni, etc.
    Even then i think scream will crush that fight since her damage just having the debuffs for burst so that means nothing for scream and most cosmics like angela or medusa who just do insane numbers on basics without armor break but also scream counters that ability as she has the ability to not let armor ups activate

Btw what y'all think about mysterio? He looks like a good defender and can counter domino. Is he r3 worthy unduped?

Not the fastest attacker but he is indeed a good defender. He’s rank 3 worthy but do you have any other options?

If you can get HB, he is definitely R3 worthy
    I'm close to a incursion crystal. So far no luck. If I get HB he's likely going to r3.

Duped maybe unduped I probably wouldn’t. He’s not a bad champ and I love him since he was my first maxed 4* but there are better options that I’d probably wait on unless you’re just itching to do a tech r3

Duped maybe unduped I probably wouldn’t. He’s not a bad champ and I love him since he was my first maxed 4* but there are better options that I’d probably wait on unless you’re just itching to do a tech r3

This is what I got. Not particularly sold on anybody. I enjoy Ironman but he's not the best in bgs.

And No I don't need a tech r3. It's just tech is the only class I don't have a r3 (Tech has always been my weakest class ever since I started playing the game, at every damn level and progession tier lol).

I remember r3ing 5* mysterio and nebula(pre buff) in 2019 cuz they are the only good ones I got, for variant 3.

This is what I got. Not particularly sold on anybody. I enjoy Ironman but he's not the best in bgs.

And No I don't need a tech r3. It's just tech is the only class I don't have a r3 (Tech has always been my weakest class ever since I started playing the game, at every damn level and progession tier lol).

I remember r3ing 5* mysterio and nebula(pre buff) in 2019 cuz they are the only good ones I got, for variant 3.
    R3 Guardian, he’s good for BGs and most gamemodes.

I would say guilly 2099 or shuri as shuri is still amazing to have ranked
    edited October 10

Yea I get you, tech is also the only class I have no r3s in. From this ss I lean towards shuri Guardian or Warlock, but I agree none stand out to me. I feel like shuri is the best immediate play but not confident in how well she’ll age in bgs and r3 is a big investment. I’d probably wait for a guardian or warlock dupe.

Edit: or if you’re close to finishing the ccp challenges r3 starky is a very legitimate option.

Yea I get you, tech is also the only class I have no r3s in. From this ss I lean towards shuri Guardian or Warlock, but I agree none stand out to me. I feel like shuri is the best immediate play but not confident in how well she’ll age in bgs and r3 is a big investment. I’d probably wait for a guardian or warlock dupe.

Edit: or if you’re close to finishing the ccp challenges r3 starky is a very legitimate option.
    I only have tigra challenge left. But It is too tough for my skill level it seems. Maybe I'll just wait until sentinel gets a rework lol.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 143
    Saw Traps video, seems like both champs this month are much more offensive than defensive, thank goodness, we need more of those, love Scream, waited sooo long for her,