The Stark Foundation is proud to announce its Perfect Match campaign

1234568»

Comments

• BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 191
    As I predicted, the jerks forfeiting pushed me into Diamond. My skills never got me past Plat 1. Now that I'm here... I'm all out of EMs. No more EMs at this level? You gotta spend units for them, right? Gonna be a PITA getting to 5k now
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 186 ★★

As I predicted, the jerks forfeiting pushed me into Diamond. My skills never got me past Plat 1. Now that I'm here... I'm all out of EMs. No more EMs at this level? You gotta spend units for them, right? Gonna be a PITA getting to 5k now

You get elder marks up until vibranium that's when they stop giving them to you for moving up tiers
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 186 ★★

You get elder marks up until vibranium that's when they stop giving them to you for moving up tiers
    If you can get to d1 that's an additional 1100 elder marks 200 from d5-d2 and 300 for d1 also if you haven't gotten all the solo points needed for each solo milestone you get some elder marks up until the 700 mil milestone 400 per
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 156 ★★
    edited October 25
    I did my part. I have deck issues and have never played BGs this much ever. Got the 5k yesterday with like 485k total points. But I am hard stuck in Vibranium 2. I have zero of the annoying new defenders other than Serpent and he gets banned every match. If I can do it (because I despise BG, but I might despise them less now) then so can you! I also suck and lost a lot once I hit Vibranium.
    edited October 26

I did my part. I have deck issues and have never played BGs this much ever. Got the 5k yesterday with like 485k total points. But I am hard stuck in Vibranium 2. I have zero of the annoying new defenders other than Serpent and he gets banned every match. If I can do it (because I despise BG, but I might despise them less now) then so can you! I also suck and lost a lot once I hit Vibranium.

So far, since I been in Vibranium V, I played 20 matches and have been mostly getting matched against "pausers" and phone-putter-downers. And, I'm having a good time forfeiting on them, forcing them to move up.

ETA: no complaining about losses/not winning. I don't expect to win, and I'm cool with losing as long as I'm actually playing someone.
    edited October 26

You’re complaining about being out of elder marks and also forfeiting a lot of matches? Some people can’t be helped.

Forfeit means no points for you and no points for the realm in the event.

Oh, I know how it works. I’m forfeiting on them now while I have no EM. Sorry if I just want to play the game and not have my time wasted
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    So now that we have reach 1000mil for that titan crystal. Will stark foundation be donating the rest of points to finish off this event on good note for everyone or gonna wait until last hours😅👀 ?
    Just curious 😁😆
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Dear Tony Stark:

Could be a problem to your team, if You donate 450M points to get all Titán shards? Just curious

Greetings.
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 283 ★★
    Stark is rich and he loves us… he’ll do the right thing.

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,708 ★★★★
    All milestones to the end are at 5000!!!!

We'll got everything
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 554 ★★★
    We can do 110m.
    Do you mind add the other remnant points?🤣