**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How far in advance will players know of any character adjustments?

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
This is not a conspiracy thread and I'm not implying that any adjustments are happening any time soon (or if at all), but I would like to know how far in advance Kabam will be informing the playerbase on any character adjustments or rebalances (if they ever happen).

Thank You

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited December 2017
    If any adjustments (nerfs) are to occur then we are likely to only be given a day or two notice.

We normally don't get information on anything until a couple of days before the announcement (6* seem to be the exception).
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Bump
  • 2 seconds.

Lol. But seriously, Kabam can change anything on a whim.
    Improvise, adapt, overcome.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It doesn't reallly matter OP, because if that happens we will get rank down tickets.

So whatever we upgrade can be downgraded.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    This is not a conspiracy thread and I'm not implying that any adjustments are happening any time soon (or if at all), but I would like to know how far in advance Kabam will be informing the playerbase on any character adjustments or rebalances (if they ever happen).

Thank You

Excluding bug fixes, the announcement occurs a week or 2 in advance.

This gave people an opportunity to complain about the changes before it gets implemented such as the black bolt update that never happened -- meaning they told us about it, people complained based on description, and then was scrapped.

Usually, it gave people the opportunity to complain about the slow moving train coming at them (e.g. Thor changes) -- meaning they told us about it, people complained, and then it was deployed.