**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starlord basic arena

Due to constant crashing I’m losing my streak and also can’t play in arena for star lord.
I’m worried that I might lose getting the champ.

I know the game is down for everyone. So expect the cut off to be low.

But the time the game goes down is affecting my play. I just started arena before going to bed and game carshed and I woke up half and hour ago to do the grind just before work and did few fights and the game is down again.

I’m sitting at 2.3 mil but if we do miss starlord I believe everybody should get a starlord who have done more 1.5 mil

Comments

• Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    or We can send a ticket to support team to claim the starlord . Obviously some people don’t want him at 1.5 mil - they just want shards
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I'm glad I went for him 1st round
  • Options
    I just want shards and will probably only be able to put up 1.6M. Hope that's enough.
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Same boat here, stuck at 2.3 mil since last night, would easily be around 3.5 by now if now interuptions
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I'm at 900k. If the game ever comes back on sometime soon I would like to get at least 1.5... I usually aim for 1.8 but I DO NOT want to get SL. I'll take the shards over 1 sig level.
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Not only is my score affected, but I had just put on a 20% Health/Attack Boost just before the server went down again plus I'd used about 75 units on recharging stamina to get where I was.
    Sorry for being a dummy here, but how do you contact support? I looked but don't see a link for it
  • Options
    CloudgazerCloudgazer Posts: 12
    I got him first round, and will hit 4m on this round even with the shenanigans, still my sympathy is with people who miss out on him.

He's such an iconic and powerful champ, a lot of us had been eagerly awaiting this arena because he's so useful.

I get that they probably don't want to just give everybody a SL, but perhaps Kabam should seriously consider dropping a Civil warrior round for a bonus SL round? Because honestly nobody gives a monkeys about CW.
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    I am glade I duped him in the last arena,I don't got to deal with all of this