**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champs Are Still Eluding You?

Comments

• Options
    been around since Jan. 2015, and still missing the witch magneto, and black bolt as far as the older champs. Missing quite a few newer. Moon Knight is the oldest skill I'm missing.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    4* Wolverine, 4 or 5* storm, used to be any decent 5* but pulled x23 on last 5* crystal, I was elated
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Any 5☆ Skill Champ, 25 crystals no Skill. However still sitting on 12 T4CC Skill and a 5☆ Skill Awakening Gem with plenty of Skill Sig Stones.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Scarlet Witch...my 3 year date is in late January. The 4* still eludes me...
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    miles morales dup
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I have lots of 5*, but nary an Iceman, AA, SL or Dorm to be found ...
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    4* wolverine. I think he's the last older version 4* that I don't have. Could be wrong, but I've wanted to get him since I started playing 2.5 years ago
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    T STAR lord ,Seriously,I was about to get him,but I got magik.
  • Options
    4* BW....after 2.5 years I figured I'd accidentally pull her

she was useful against modok but unless you get the crit she's ok but not as amazing damge compared to hulk mines is r5 sig 99

champs I'm wanting voodoo and stark spider

Maybe this post should have been asked last year...woke up not know I had a 4* crystal and wouldn't you know BW comes around...Is she still any good after they nerfed her?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Archangel, Hulk, Voodoo OG Daredevil (Don't have him at any variant)
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    scarlet witch and abomination
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, Ultron. Still have awakening gems set aside for all 3 of then 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It looks like many of us are still chasing after some of the older Champs. Lol.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    nearly two years playing, most of my horde is 3*s (don't have the time for the arenas) and I've still not got Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Black Bolt, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel (Danvers) or Thor Jane at 3* (last 3 at ALL). Stupidly sold the 2* Cap WW2 I had. Not got him as a 3*.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    4* Classic Spidey eluded me for almost 3 years...finally got him last month...and then duped him within 2 weeks of that..lol
    Just wanted him because I am a Spidey fan.
  • Options
    Solswerd wrote: »
    4* Classic Spidey eluded me for almost 3 years...finally got him last month...and then duped him within 2 weeks of that..lol
    Still hoping for a new female Spidey.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Still hoping for a new female Spidey.

Out of the Spider-verse characters, I would really like to see Mysterio. I don't know how they would pull off his power set, maybe reversing your controls while under a illusion debuff? Plus, some sort of chance of a special attack miss when you fight against him. (to represent you targeting something that isn't there)
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Just one, and it's annoying. I don't have a Karnak at any star level.
  • Options
    I still don’t have Hulk
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Iceman, Magic, Unstoppable Colossus,...and a FLIPPING dupe of Punisher!!!! I popped him the first year I was playing...2 years later i still haven't duped him! I haven't ranked BW to 5/50 cause if he dupes he goes up to avitar!
  • Options
    Rap wrote: »
    Iceman, Magic, Unstoppable Colossus,...and a FLIPPING dupe of Punisher!!!! I popped him the first year I was playing...2 years later i still haven't duped him! I haven't ranked BW to 5/50 cause if he dupes he goes up to avitar!

I rolled mine a long time ago. Used a Gem on him during 12.0 because I knew the chances were slim. Lol.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Speaking of RNG... I have 40 4* champs, and only actually pulled ONE mystic (Mordo). Other 2 are Unstoppable Colossus (Loyalty) and Jane Foster (who I pulled when I bought a 4* mystic crystal - never again). I NEED SOME GOOD POWER CONTROLLING MYSTICS lol
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys the collecting aspect of the game. Which Champs are you still trying to get? Who keeps eluding your Roster? Who are you hoping for? Feel free to share your thoughts.

joe fixit, gwenpool, blade.
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    strictly speaking 4* since i only have 10 5* i have 2 awakening gems for iceman and archangel and a mutant 4 to 5 rank up gem for whoever i get first

also for synergy purposes i need a 4* antman and yellowjacket for future lol run
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Wolvie, Iceman, and I've always wanted an Ant-Man because the movie was great but NOOO Kabam, you just HAVE to give me WAR MACHINE and COLOSSUS.
    I can't complain though. I've pulled half the gods in the game.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    4/5* magik, just can't get her!
  • Options
    Ghost Rider. Don't even have a 3* of him. Am constantly teased by a 4* GR by the PHC's. Kabam knows I want him and are just trying with me.
  • Options
    Ghost rider! Also would be nice to dupe my OG spidy. He was my very first 4 star, I now have 71 4*s but haven't duped him yet
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    4 star Ultron, Kamala Khan (who i got as a 5 star), Classic Spidey, Miles Morales and Black Suit, Hulkbuster, Wolverine and Rouge.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    forgot hood, he is awesome but i never pulled him