**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    WOW didn't take long to find a thread on this topic. Kabam can even watch some YOUTUBERS having this same issue...any MODS commented yet?

They said they’ve called their FBI CIA team to investigate and could take some time (years) to resolve the issue of firing incompetent underpaid workers
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I've recently watched dork lesson's boss rush and even him was having the same problem when he uses quake 1-3 combo then stops and the intercept problem with AA :lol:
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    I hardly play now. Left ally. Bit of arena n expert but at least 1 in 3 fights champ freezes, block doesn't work, dash in etc if this is the device kabam, then where is your list of devices your game isn't compatible with? If that's what you are still saying, then spell it out pls. What are the phone/tablet requirements for this game.?
  • Options
    Levi_HDLevi_HD Posts: 6
    I've been having this problem for months with champs moving on their own. I thought I was going crazy or imagining it until someone in my alliance came to me with the same problem. I'm not really asking for much, a little bit of acknowledgement that the problem exists goes a long way. I REFUSE to spend any more money on this game if I'm going to lose on master or map 5 AQ due to a coding error
  • Options
    When is it time for action? No more, we will check and radiosilence for months.
    If the game is broken, tell so, then we dont invest and spend revives, units and money. Be honest!. And yes when special events arw there, so are the famous, broke parry, dash back and freeze problems. Today al my champs cant special after 5 hit combo because the ennemy blocks.

Storms special 2 dont hit after 5 hit combo. Samen for al the iron man family champs.
    The game get worse when there is something to get for us, like somebody at kabam office is pushing the bug button. Whats wrong with the game, we want to know.

You already told me that hawkeye special 1 is bugged because it is parryd by the ennemy after a combo but tell us whats going on???

• Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Sorry to Highlight you on this @Kabam Miike and/or @Kabam Wolf , I wouldn’t normally do this, but i may have figured out the reasoning (and possible solution) as to why this may be happening.

When you initially start this game, you are taught that swiping right on the right side of the screen, would trigger and dash/ medium attack, while swiping left on the left side of the screen would allow you to dash back to evade. I’m not sure if this has changed recently (or I just never noticed it before) but it seems now that you can swipe left or right from anywhere on the screen to cause that action.
    So what may be happing is players that are dashing forward to attack and accidentally brushing the screen a bit to the left are causing them to dash back and vise versa with dashing forward.
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I made this complaint during Loki arena when he was first released. Hasn't been fixed yet so I just deal with the emotional distress.
  • Options
    Just joined ally again n it's worse than ever. Maybe a coincidence but gutted
  • Options
    Everytime when AQ starts Lags start to get really bad ...
  • Options
    mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    It's been ridiculously bad today. Few fights in AQ but pretty much every fight in AW. Didn't matter iPhone or iPad, wifi or data, multiple champions used, different times of the day. Every fight had one or multiple instances of not blocking, champs dashing in on their own, dropping attack mid combo. It's unplayable, seriously game is falling apart. I have not been doing arena at all or requesting help so it has nothing to do with getting arena champs refreshed at the same time. Game is just terrible.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    @Lightvayne it has always been that way. U can hold block on one side while swiping back with ur right to make them dash back if u like. As well as even swipe ur left thumb forward to do a medium attack after blocking the enemy then tap to the right to continue ur combo. That's how I've always played.
  • Options
    ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34
    I think kabam should let us choose our setting. So if i prefer dash back using left hand and dashing forward using right hand then i should be able to set that in the setting. At least it makes the game less prone to mistake.
  • Options
    My champs are fighting in slow mo today in aq
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    This is BULL!!!

EVERY TIME I dash on an open opponent I’m intercepted. My registration is absolute TRASH! AI either needs to be slowed down or my user controls need to be sped up. There is no common ground here. I’m getting screwed on my FIRST FIGHT?

Gwenpool 4 stack bleed on 4 hits.
    Despite my hit “connecting” and she magically “intercepts me”? This game has gone to **** too quickly.

Haven’t had issues in awhile. Now they are all back again

Ai improvements like fast recovery it really affects the fight and that's the reason there's a sudden short lag because ai speed is always the fastest so when you intercept there's a frame skip you know if that is your intercept but suddenly took a hit. Same with dex and parry dex will appear but since the ai is fast they can catch you and also with parry you have to adjust because the ai can get in quickly you can see that your champ is not attempting to block because it's quicker it's like our champs are having a delay to process commands.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    WHY WILL Y'ALL NOT EVEN SAY WHETHER THIS HAS COME UP FOR Y'ALL YET OR NOT?! I GET THAT ITS BEING INVESTIGATED BUT WOULD U STILL BE INVESTIGATING IF U DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THIS EVEN ONCE OVER 6 EFFING MONTHS?!?! IS THIS A KNOWN ISSUE TO Y'ALL OR NOT?!
  • Options
    Affliction wrote: »
    WHY WILL Y'ALL NOT EVEN SAY WHETHER THIS HAS COME UP FOR Y'ALL YET OR NOT?! I GET THAT ITS BEING INVESTIGATED BUT WOULD U STILL BE INVESTIGATING IF U DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THIS EVEN ONCE OVER 6 EFFING MONTHS?!?! IS THIS A KNOWN ISSUE TO Y'ALL OR NOT?!

Is their someone else who could help us? As we not getting a proper response ..
    should we email someone directly as a petition or something ?!
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Having the exact same issues. This could in part be due to switching to iPhone X, which the game is not yet optimized for.

Ironic: on my previous Android phone (Samsung S8) near constant lag, general unresponsiveness and insanely fast AI did me in . On the iPhone X the game runs smooth as melted butter and those issues are all gone. In return, my champs now dash backwards for no reason, attack when I block, lose their block altogether and/or do lots of other things independent of input.

It's a lose/lose proposition. However, and maybe important: I never experienced anything like this on Android. So both platforms have a different set of issues. The one thing they have in common: they should be ACKNOWLEDGED AND FIXED!

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    One more thing: most of these issues (on iOS) seem to occur in AW/AQ. Have yet to encounter them in Arena.
  • Options
    I have the same issues you describe on your iPhone x borntohula but I'm on android. Mainly in AW and AQ but I go through times where it happens in other events and arenas.
  • Options
    Did a mistake started 5.4.6 !! Game is glitchy as hell
This discussion has been closed.