**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage buff incoming?

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
Hi, sorry to make another post about Carnage being buffed....

With the release of these RDTs, I’m faced with a difficult choice of Ranking down my (useless) 5* Carnage and possibly R4 my 5* Angela, and use my RDTs of a champ I’ll be less likely to rank again.

But there’s rumors that carnage is planned to be buffed early this year.

I was hoping a dev might be able to confirm this for me, so I can make the right choice.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They can't confirm any changes until an official announcement is made so you'll just have to decide yourself if keeping carnage at the rank he is is a risk worth taking. Even buffed he might not be worth rank 4 so I'd rank him down just in case, angela is so much better
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    They can't confirm any changes until an official announcement is made so you'll just have to decide yourself if keeping carnage at the rank he is is a risk worth taking. Even buffed he might not be worth rank 4 so I'd rank him down just in case, angela is so much better

Is Angela any good? Just curious
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »

Angela is good. Hits hard and regens. Doesn’t require being duped either.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Angela would be a huge step up from Carbage

I advise you Do It bro!
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »

Angela would be a huge step up from Carbage

I advise you Do It bro!

Already did... but I downranked Venom... kept carbage in the tiny slither of hope that a fix is coming.

Angela is a monster.
  • we only "know" kabam is gonna buff carnage and nerf star lord and stark spidey, but no info
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    we only "know" kabam is gonna buff carnage and nerf star lord and stark spidey, but no info

Lol how do you know they are going to nerf SL and Stark Spidey?
  • They better not nerf SL or Stark spidey there not that broken like seriously...
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    edited December 2017

"Is Angela any good? Just curious"

"Angela is good. Hits hard and regens. Doesn’t require being duped either."

And she Looks damn good doing it :-)