**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lost My Tier 5 Basics Due to Rank Downs...

Had an R5 5 Star Lord and Just finished Labyrinth 100% Yesterday and to my surprise i lucked out and we got Rank Down Tickets today. So I decided I don't need SL anymore. I Ranked him down and got NO Catalysts Including my 2 Tier 5 basics Back! ARE YOU SERIOUS KABAM. NO where does it say its not for Rank 5! I sent in a Ticket and I better get them back!

Comments

• RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    Tried that didn't work
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    had a feeling this might be the case, since the rank down UI didn't show any of the cats to be given back to you... hope Kabam gets this fixed before 1/3/2018
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    I just ran into the same issue and submitted a ticket. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
    edited December 2017
    Can a mod please look into this.. I filed a ticket and they are telling me they dont see i unranked my starlord.. you can look at my profile and clearly see i did. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Wolf
  • Can you please send me the 8 Digit Support Ticket number?
    I don't believe they anticipated any of us Ranking down a R5. I Also didn't get any of the Cats back as well, Not just the T5 but the alphas t4cc and all as well
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @RMP322 I think you nailed it in one. They weren't thinking about R5s. I'd be stunned if they didn't fix this issue though. You and @TheLegendKCG will get your resources back. Not that I'm all Kabam is amazing or anything but this is the sort of issue they are good about fixing.
    edited December 2017
    Do you have any idea what we are even talking about? Thanks for your useless comment
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    RMP322 wrote: »
    Do you have any idea what we are even talking about? Thanks for your useless comment

Thank you
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I have the same problem. I rank down my r5 5star and I didn’t get my t5 t4 and t2
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    dz3qliaer4zk.png
    Here @Kabam Miike hops it help
    You know rank. Upper event is up and I can’t even rank 5 mine
    Were any of was refunded back the items lost? Or not yet?
    Not yet. Apparently something as simple as providing proof such as:
    1. screen shots to show a hero at 5/65 going down to 4/55 to support.
    2. Kabam support verifying that the RDT was used.
    3. Kabam support verifying the hero is now 4/55.

All of those steps has lead to we’re taking this issue to the “game team”. I for the life of me can not understand after providing proof and Kabam support verifying the information why they can’t just restore or grant the 2 T5basics and 6 T2 alphas. The r5 catalyst requirements is not a secret.When I hear it’s been taken to the “game team” I feel sick to my stomach. Issues on this forums taken to the “game team” can literally take months to years to resolve. I have such widdled down hope that they will actually resolve this quickly.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Bump just because this needs to be handled ASAFP
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    wow manipulation to up starlord r5 then finish LoL 100% then no needed Starlord anymore and thx rankdown, ,?? well no t5b back , maybe rankdown r5 to r4 doesnt work ? u should saw they dont give u materials back ,

So? What's wrong with that. They gave us something so we should be able to use them any way we want.

What about people who ranked certain chars to increase their prestige and will de- rank them after. Also what about those who ranked up someone for a legends run and then de rank them afterwards.
    The part that is frustrating is it literally says: these rank down tickets grant you “ALL THE CATALYSTS” used to rank up a single champion. That statement from kabam right there includes T5 basic CATALYSTS and T2 Alpha CATALYSTS. Kabam mods, please understand that the longer this issue remains the longer we as individual summoners degrade our alliance’s prestige. As stated before I do not understand how this issue has been brought to the void that is known as the “game team”. I’m not saying that to be disrespectful, I say that because it’s a representation of the truth which is it takes a considerable amount of time for the team to tackle issues, when this should be as easy as pie for kabam support to grant the missing CATALYSTS once the summoner has provided concrete proof of using the RDT and Kabam support has verified it.
    I agree this should be a very easy fix. They have to be able to see reguardless of pictures that we at one point ranked up our champa to r5 and now they arent at R5. My prestige is down over 500 atm.. I do believe they will do the right thing and sort this out but the longer it goes on the more frustrating its becoming.
    @RMP322 I whole heartedly agree. In a way I am nervous that support was not able to immediately grant us our missing catalysts as soon as they verified it. @TheLegendKCG have you had any luck with support? I haven’t had much yet.
    Man I hope they fix this before aq starts.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    any updates on this?
    Negative they forwarded it up the chain.. I dont see this getting resolved anytime soon,, Guess thats what we get for completing everything.
    Nothing on email also after saying they’ll forward to senior team.