**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost My Tier 5 Basics Due to Rank Downs...

12346»

Comments

• Superman69 wrote: »
    RMP322 wrote: »
    i just ignore comments from people who obviously havent came close to completing act 5. They dont know the time and resources it took to even be able to comprehend the anger we are facing at the moment. Ive seen kabam fix things almost instantly when they are losing out and the player have benefited. and they are telling me and just a few others that something as simple as handing us back the items we lost takes days of investigation . Its a joke and until its happened to you, you dont have the stance to comment on the situation.

Funny because I'm about 86% done with 5.4

Know what's funnier? I was thinking of doing the exact same thing, rank up SL for LoL then rank him down. The difference between you and I is I can man up and take accountability and admit that it's abusing the system. It is.

The other difference between us is that had I done it already and been in the same situation as you right now I wouldn't be bumping a thread every hour crying how "easy it is to fix" when you clearly have no idea how easy anything is in their backend systems.

All a R5 SL does is shorten the fight by about 50 hits, it's just a pure waste to R5 SL purely for LoL.

There are many better options if you have other champs.

This AGAIN. I'm just gonna paste a reply from reddit.

'What most people fail to understand is it's not the damage which is main concern, but the ability to take FOUR other champs with SL instead of just one.

There IS an attack difference ofcourse, 50-60 hits on outer paths and maybe 90-100 hits on inner paths is a considerable difference. If you have done LoL with SL, you know how frustrating it is when you lose a combo and have to build it up again and there's a good chance of losing the streak during a 50-hit period ( evade BS, wrong intercepts whatever)

But that's not the main thing. Let's say if I have a R5 SL, now I can bring Blade GR, Spidey R4s, that gives me a HUGE advantage and versatility to tackle different enemies'.

But those other four champs won’t get any extended timer? So what’s the point? Can blade and stark get it without any attack synergy? Last I checked rocket was the only r4. And that was like a few weeks ago
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    i just ignore comments from people who obviously havent came close to completing act 5. They dont know the time and resources it took to even be able to comprehend the anger we are facing at the moment. Ive seen kabam fix things almost instantly when they are losing out and the player have benefited. and they are telling me and just a few others that something as simple as handing us back the items we lost takes days of investigation . Its a joke and until its happened to you, you dont have the stance to comment on the situation.

Know what's funnier? I was thinking of doing the exact same thing, rank up SL for LoL then rank him down. The difference between you and I is I can man up and take accountability and admit that it's abusing the system. It is.

The other difference between us is that had I done it already and been in the same situation as you right now I wouldn't be bumping a thread every hour crying how "easy it is to fix" when you clearly have no idea how easy anything is in their backend systems.

All a R5 SL does is shorten the fight by about 50 hits, it's just a pure waste to R5 SL purely for LoL.

This AGAIN. I'm just gonna paste a reply from reddit.

'What most people fail to understand is it's not the damage which is main concern, but the ability to take FOUR other champs with SL instead of just one.

There IS an attack difference ofcourse, 50-60 hits on outer paths and maybe 90-100 hits on inner paths is a considerable difference. If you have done LoL with SL, you know how frustrating it is when you lose a combo and have to build it up again and there's a good chance of losing the streak during a 50-hit period ( evade BS, wrong intercepts whatever)

But that's not the main thing. Let's say if I have a R5 SL, now I can bring Blade GR, Spidey R4s, that gives me a HUGE advantage and versatility to tackle different enemies'.

But those other four champs won’t get any extended timer? So what’s the point? Can blade and stark get it without any attack synergy? Last I checked rocket was the only r4. And that was like a few weeks ago

Blade Stark GR with Vulture. Blade and Stark get longer enrage timer.
  • Hey everyone -

There was a fix pushed for this and those who didn't get their items should have them now. If you are still missing items, please message support so we can get this resolved. Apologies for how long it took to get this out, but we appreciate your patience.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

this isn't true at all.

Yes, yes it is true
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Qwerty wrote: »

this isn't true at all.

Yes, yes it is true

no, no it is not.

but if you want to spend considerably more units to 100% lol, be my guest.