**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lost My Tier 5 Basics Due to Rank Downs...

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I understand your frustration, but you got a full update only yesterday (on Boxing day, when idiots call support rubbish, try and get any other game to respond on a national holiday) She clearly states they are getting this sorted but it may take a while, ie a few days. Pointless then posting for more info a few hours after that was confirmed, and getting yourselves all worked up over it. There are 8 days until the RDTs expire, and im sure they can be extended beyond that if needed, so calm down and wait for the next update

Exactly. Kabam made the acknowledgement. They didn’t deny any claims. We just need to relax and give them time.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    @Fthewigg , I think you have an interesting opinion. It is different than mine which is completely fine. What I’m not sure of is how expressing satisfaction at other players demise due to your opinion shows how:

1. RDTs are terrible( the only issue is stemming from r5/65 everyone else is perfectly able to use them on 4/55 we are the extremely small percentage with this issue)

2. The claim that what we are trying to do is “so cheap and weak” I’m assuming that was stated to bait an angry or disrespectful response. Those are definitely two words that don’t really apply or in just my humble opinion are even relevant, for the fact alone that I think it’s highly unlikely that the individuals dealing with this issue are either adjective nor are our accounts that we’ve worked to build up over the span of 3 years. If it was just expressing your opinion I get that, if there was an alternative motive, I’m pretty positive everyone in this specific thread is much more concerned about our items then folks taking personal shots at us. Just food for thought....

I think what he finds cheap is needing a champ, ranking it and using it and then ranking it down as soon as that specific champ is no longer needed.

It's very different from "I ranked a champ that I don't need" and "the champ I ranked doesn't do what I thought he would do" or any other scenario where ranking was a mistake.
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    Well it looks like we will all be effecting our allances’s prestige this week. Mine is down over 500. It takes seconds to take away our R5 with these tickets and days to get our resources back. I dont see what the possible hold up can be. Its really easy for people to
    sit here and comment that “you got a response be patient” when they arent the ones effected and probably havent even spent close to the resources we did to even get an r5 champ. We are getting screwed
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Looks like we won’t get it before aq starts!
  • JowbearJowbear Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    By the way something so simple to be solved when it comes to kabam the difficulty turns almost surreal to be solved
    They clearly know how many cats, alphas etc we used to rank up a r5. They have to easily be able to see when we upgraded our r5. So what exactly has to be sorted out? Can a mod please explain how this process takes so long?
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    All I’m saying is I don’t see why it takes literally 24hrs for a name change but a reversal of giving resources back takes this long. It’s only a handful of ppl. It’s not like it’s the entire McOC player base
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    Your speaking as if it’s our fault why would assume the rank down tickets IE wouldn’t work for R5s if it’s A 5 star rank down ticket 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    hoping they get this sorted within the next hour or so.
    I really hope so.
    wishful thinking but highly unlikely
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Look your alliance prestige will be messed up, but just remember its all working as intended.

They probably forgot to copy and paste the coding for a r5 5*, that's all. So let's calm down and wait a few days :).
    They did not respond to me in the email I sent, and it's been more than 24 hours. So the way is to continue filling this topic with messages @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos
    And still no words about it.
  • Roby77kRoby77k Posts: 10
    Hopefully they fix it before it expires. Would like to rank down one champ too.
    I think they are taking their time.
    teekq wrote: »
    I think they are taking their time.

i assume they're still on vacation
    sound like it.
    would be nice if they'd just say something like their offices are on break until the new year.
    apparently it was normalized (at least on my account)f8q4wp8977ik.png
    Jowbear wrote: »
    apparently it was normalized (at least on my account)f8q4wp8977ik.png

did you use your RDT and get your stuff back?
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    RMP322 wrote: »
    It also isnt Ok to take the most powerful resources in the game from us and leave us in the dark. All we want to know is why its taking so Long and when can we expect a resolution? Ive spent more money then I care to admit on this video game and your going to quote forum rules because we are upset. That is as much of an insult as taking away our t2 alphas and t5 basics.

Dude you have no idea what type of investigation they're doing. None. Zero. No insight as to their business process for something like this. I'm no kabam apologist but as someone who does troubleshooting/debugging against a highly complex change management governance, it's annoying when people who have zero understanding of something try to minimize it as if they know Jack about it.

He's personally told you twice their fixing it, chill out. It was you who decided to abuse the RDT to begin with, not them. Stop spamming the thread already.

I'm sure your alliance will be fine, you've only had that boosted prestige for max two weeks now... Be patient and you'll get your stuff back :)
    edited December 2017
    It’s funny you called that we abuse the RDT. It was given by kabam and we have the right to use it however we want it. It is there job to make the game run as smooth as possible and when things do go wrong it is there job to assure us things will be ok. So far they left us hanging in the dark. It’s understandable they may need time but also it’s understandable our frustration due to it. AQ started and our best isn’t even rank for prestige etc.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    They probably are going account by account and verifying if that player really did rank down a 5/65. It may sound like a simple process but they most likely do not want any mess-ups at all since awarding extra T5 basics is game breaking. The prestige lost by players who did rank-down a 5/65 is a valid concern but not a top priority really. I still wonder though, why would anyone want to rank-down a 5/65 at this point? You have had to already thought about who you were going to 5/65 before rank-down tickets were issued. Maybe for level-up event points is the only reason I could think of.
    edited December 2017
    Well ranking up my SL though was going to make a different but found out he is perfect rank 4. as a first rank 5 I was content about my decession but got an opportunity of rank down. I though about it for few days maybe I could rank up champ that can really help boost my prestige at the same time rank someone that will really make a different i came up with GR or GP. Ranking SL wasn’t to clear a quick lol path. I was presented with an opportunity of correcting my mistake with rank down anyone would use that opportunity if presented
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    They probably are going account by account and verifying if that player really did rank down a 5/65. It may sound like a simple process but they most likely do not want any mess-ups at all since awarding extra T5 basics is game breaking. The prestige lost by players who did rank-down a 5/65 is a valid concern but not a top priority really. I still wonder though, why would anyone want to rank-down a 5/65 at this point? You have had to already thought about who you were going to 5/65 before rank-down tickets were issued. Maybe for level-up event points is the only reason I could think of.

Rank 5 SL - Do LoL - Rank him down - Rank up Blade / Some other high prestige character.