**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beast SP3 vs. Icemans ice armor

Todays AW Map 3 Node 25.

Beasts (7700k, guess 5* 3/45) SP3 drained over 60% HP from my Iceman (5* 2/35) with active ice armor. Shouldn’t it be maximum 5%?!

Is this the node, the AW or a general Beast/Iceman bug?

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    NO he LOOSES it after taking more then 5% of his base health and that doesn't change the damage output for whoever is facing him unless it is gone
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Sorry but sp3 is suggested to be count as 1 (source of) attack. And on every other SP3, even the AW Boss, he looses maximum 5%.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    The energy damage from beast attack fires after SP3 is complete
    edited December 2017

Are taking about the Ice armor ?
    Is this not a bug, if there is damage output after sp3 finished due it is not a debuff?
    Ok I'm really confused now.. maybe I'm just stupid somehow, but I use iceman since he was in basic arena.
    And I'm pretty sure he can easiely take sp3's with his ice armor.
    But now I tried it again. This time against AV and he was lost again over 70% HP by his sp3.

Was the ice armor nerfed so badly, is it a bug or what happens to my memories the last months?
    My bad, I meant AQ not AW. >.<
    RentonXD wrote: »
    Ok I'm really confused now.. maybe I'm just stupid somehow, but I use iceman since he was in basic arena.
    But now I tried it again. This time against AV and he was lost again over 70% HP by his sp3.

Was the ice armor nerfed so badly, is it a bug or what happens to my memories the last months?

you got it all wrong about iceman Ice Armor
    Boboman wrote: »
    RentonXD wrote: »

you got it all wrong about iceman Ice Armor

Can you explain please mate, would be helpful please?

This is what is listed:

Passive – Ice Armor

Iceman begins the fight with a layer of Ice Armor active, increasing his Armor Rating by 666.67
    If Iceman would lose more than 5% of his Max Health from a single source, his Ice Armor protects him from the blow, reducing the health loss to 5%, then it shatters.
    If Iceman would become Stunned while his Ice Armor is active, the Ice Armor negates the effect, then shatters.
    Once shattered, Ice Armor takes 15 seconds to reform.

It has been confirmed by Kabam that all S3s count as one hit only against Iceman

In-game mechanics don't show how it works properly also I believe it is worded wrong as if it is the max health it differs from to fight. For example when stunned for some reason he stays stunned even tho his Ice Armor negates like you said.It is confusing man
  • FrenchyPantsFrenchyPants Posts: 26
    Never seen this bug, I can confirm that I have taken Six special 3 from a 30k pi hyperion in map 6 for 5% health per special 3...