**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade’s nerf.

Comments

• MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Well kabam made an issue then. Because Blade is a mistake, and actually stark slog as well. They are both very OP. Blade-SW stark-DS post 12.0
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I hope they don't nerf him, but he is the closest thing to pre 12.0 SW/Thor/BW. Everyone is gunning for Blade and his synergy buddies (Spark/GR) the same way they went after SW/Thor/BW.

Kabam will have to go through a ton of hoops to design content with him in mind.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    Who says I don’t have him? Obviously I know what I’m talking about because I’ve tested him out. There are too many op champs, but blade just stand out too much.

Blade sta
    Well kabam made an issue then. Because Blade is a mistake, and actually stark slog as well. They are both very OP. Blade-SW stark-DS post 12.0

So you want to nerf both stark and blade now. So what should the average high end champ be in your opinion? The equivalent of who?

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    He is no SW but after February when you scroll through many alliances the avatars will all be Blade. He is just the best champ in the game right now. The game has always been skewed towards needing certain champs. SL for example. According to interviews at NYCC this is not intended by Kabam and all champs are supposed to viable for all phases of game play ...we know this is not the case and never has been. The Blade GR Stark Spidey is just the latest version. However, if they do intend to nerf him please let us know before 2/22/18
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    He is no SW but after February when you scroll through many alliances the avatars will all be Blade. He is just the best champ in the game right now. The game has always been skewed towards needing certain champs. SL for example. According to interviews at NYCC this is not intended by Kabam and all champs are supposed to viable for all phases of game play ...we know this is not the case and never has been. The Blade GR Stark Spidey is just the latest version. However, if they do intend to nerf him please let us know before 2/22/18

The fact that he will be in the majority of people's avatars is irrelevant to his strength compared to other characters in game. His prestige is sky high, and the top people in the top alliances go to extraordinary lengths to maintain the highest of prestige levels. Therefore, by the simple fact of what it does to people's prestige will be the reason those avatars will feature him more than most.

• snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    If you think about it, blade bows down to no one. There isn’t a good AW boss that can actually be a “Boss”. Blade with danger sense is too OP. What I’m asking here is for a nerf, take away his ability reduction, or remove his heal. Something that’ll make him on par with other champions of this game. He is the new “SW” before 12.0.

Maybe it would be wise to place a hero boss that can’t be walked all over by blade instead of nerfing blade. Maybe just maybe Kabam has blade the way he is so people don’t flood aw with the same bs mystic champs on the same nodes over and over again. Maybe try placing someone different as a boss that blade can’t counter effectively like Spider-Man or iceman or yondo.
    Ok, you guys had some good pointers. I’m just seeing blade pop up more and more often, and just makes defense feel like ****. But Not a lot of people have iceman to counter Blade. He’s probably the only counter to him.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Fine wrote: »
    R5 5* Blade took 413 hits against RHulk in Labryinth. I went up against SL instead and he took 1,200. He is definitely not too OP, OP. He's great against a subset. He's good against erebody else. Don't change him. Give me a synergy against heroes and boy its ON!!!

Hits is not always the best way to gauge it, blade has multiple hits on his sp2, time would be better way to judge it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Ok, you guys had some good pointers. I’m just seeing blade pop up more and more often, and just makes defense feel like ****. But Not a lot of people have iceman to counter Blade. He’s probably the only counter to him.
    Until you get some real opinions, better just save them for internal thoughts.
  • NickMerksNickMerks Posts: 64
    Please nerf little kids on forums, too op.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Knowing Kabam they’ll nerf him eventually
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Another dumb post because this person does not have. Blade lol omg grow up!
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    wat
    He was designed to not be nerfed in the near future, so he technically doesn't need a nerf since he is working as intended.
    There are many champions in the game, they can't all have the same power level and utility than others. There are champions that do what Blade do, but better than him. However they don't have as many abilities that Blade has.

Stop the madness please! post like this just make you look silly, and salty brcause you don’t have him!

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    He was designed to not be nerfed in the near future, so he technically doesn't need a nerf since he is working as intended.
    There are many champions in the game, they can't all have the same power level and utility than others. There are champions that do what Blade do, but better than him. However they don't have as many abilities that Blade has.

Stop the madness please! post like this just make you look silly, and salty brcause you don’t have him!

Did you even read what I wrote?

Did you even read what I wrote?

Sorry bro my mistake I tagged the wrong person my apologies , just tired of hearing about nerf stuff!

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Here we go again with another NERF post....Please do us all a favor and LEARN HOW TO PLAY!!!!! Every champ is BEATABLE. Once again let's all say it together "LEARN HOW TO PLAY" Jeez!!!! WTF is wrong with some of you. Stop begging for nerfs.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Nerf nerf threads
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

Truth finally came out. You invested heavily in a mystic defense, now it isn't wrecking havoc. So cry me a river. Blade is nothing like the pre 12.0 champs...nowhere close. Find something real to cry about.
  • You all took the bait lmao
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Jealous you don’t have Blade?
    Cry me an Ocean
    @Osteotome shhh! ;)
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    This is one of those nerfs that might actually be needed.

Blade is unbalanced especially combined with Sparky/GR.

This isn't good for the game and it's nobody's fault but Kabams.

They will have to start designing all new content to specifically counter Blade now. You guys really want that? Safeguard, healblock, spectre, immunity nodes all over the place...? New nodes that specifically counter Blade AND screw all other characters over?

It's so easy to run through content with him compared to any other character. I hate saying this but it's gotta be said.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Here we go again with another NERF post....Please do us all a favor and LEARN HOW TO PLAY!!!!! Every champ is BEATABLE. Once again let's all say it together "LEARN HOW TO PLAY" Jeez!!!! WTF is wrong with some of you. Stop begging for nerfs.

Actually it's the other way around. It's people like you who get furious over nerf talk around "Cheat Mode" champs who need to learn how to play the game and not rely **solely** on **one champ** to get you through the majority of content.

Reminds me of the people who during the 12.0 SW nerfs were literally threatening to "quit the game" if the SW/Thor nerfs stuck. Like really? You rely entirely on one champ to help you steamroll through everything? LOL

Those are who need to learn how to play the game ;)
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Stop. You don't need to nerf just buff the weaker champs. Blade is fine the way he is.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★

Actually it's the other way around. It's people like you who get furious over nerf talk around "Cheat Mode" champs who need to learn how to play the game and not rely **solely** on **one champ** to get you through the majority of content.

Reminds me of the people who during the 12.0 SW nerfs were literally threatening to "quit the game" if the SW/Thor nerfs stuck. Like really? You rely entirely on one champ to help you steamroll through everything? LOL

Those are who need to learn how to play the game ;)

THat's the thing I NEVER complain about said champ being nerfed. As a matter of fact I have most of the "GOD TIER" champs including Blade. I barely use him. He's not even r5 and I do have the resources to make him so but I don't. He's perfectly fine at r4 for me. I have many 4* r5's that I due use. Also people spend money and grind like hell to get said champs.....They should get what they paid or grinded for. Not some neutered champ. Sounds like sour grapes to me.....But thanks for your opinion ;)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They should at a minimum address potential bugs.

1. His parries triggering bleed on projectiles. AA used to do this and was fixed fairly quickly.
    2. Danger sense causing nodes to not activate at the start of a fight. Things like heal block, starburst, degeneration, poison/bleed...

P.s. the popularity and outcry within this thread is lending credence to how OP he is.

Sincerely,
    Blade user
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Blade is strong against the MD Meta. That doesn’t make him OP.

He is weak against Luke Cage and Colossus for crying out loud:)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Instead of fixing MD they released Blade and made millions.

If they nerf him there will be a bigger fallout than from 12.0 IMO.