**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I pulled this from my 4* hero crystal....

d02kql8jy4z5.jpeg

Kamala Khan

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    We've all been there
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    d02kql8jy4z5.jpeg

Kamala Khan

That was my last pull lol
  • Have her at lvl 40... so yeah
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Bro i have her 5 star.... smh
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm sorry she is haunting you. I dated her about 9 months ago, during that time she came to see me few times in a quarter (I think 4* is around sig60), but we had a big fight bcos I decided NOT to R4 her, and we split due to irreconcilable difference. Since then I have NOT seen her again, thankfully.

Out of sight, out of mind. I hope to keep it this way, as I need to get over her, start a new life and have a new relationship with another lady. I don't mind to go out with 5* Magik or 5* GP for new 2018 year.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Victory is mine?
    387oq38rjiwh.png
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    You will get a few bad ones... just how it is. Sucks when it is your first. If you join a good alliance you will soon be earning a 4* a day or more (and tons of PCHs and 3*s).

I REALLY sucks... but expect the worst so you are never super upset and that way when you get someone good it will be all the better ;)

Also... NEVER SPIN CRYSTALS!! Those previews with other champs are there to tease you.... especially on PCHs where it shows tons of 4*s (completely unrealistic).
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited January 2018
    Don't worry anyone who puts any kind of time into the game will also be carrying around a 5* Iron Patriot

If you don't have him yet, it's coming
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Be glad it wasn't a 5* I pulled her twice in 3 crystals. I can't even sell her....LOL
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Could've been worse
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    KK was my first Lv99 naturally grown. Ask me how I feel. Then it was Joe Fixit, then WM.