**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An idea for the T1 Alphas

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
I think there are already enough about.

I see the points about 5* becoming more prominent though, and it does take 5 just to go to level 2, it's strange they are even involved with ranking such a high level champ for a start.

But my suggestion is add in 2-3 with the daily £5 deals, that way it's a point blank win for Kabam with the income, the players always have a daily option to purchase 2-3.

Anyway, that's my idea, do what you like with it.

(If used I want a 1% cut on all income 🤑)

Comments

• HuonuoHuonuo Posts: 42
    Yeah. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ any constructive input on this? Don’t just ignore community request on this very urgent matter. Kabam over-corrected the situation when we had so much t1a before 5* joined contest, and now you use this basic material handicapping veterans from progression. This needs to be fixed ASAP..!! And this should be an easy and quick fix, do something please.!!
  • 100% agree and this post is on point. I'm literally going to need like 30-40 T1A to do some rank ups on my 5 stars, but I can't and have to be very picky due to the shortages. It's sad I'm even buying all 5 in the glory store every week with my glory. There needs to be more available resources to get them or put them as milestones in Expert Tier AQ like in Season 3...
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Next you will be complaining about t5 basics. Stop with the nonsense. Stop thinking just about yourselves. If your whole alliance is having the same issue then alternate maps for a while. If rank is all you care about then you deserve to be laughed at. Its a game. You want things right away then go play candy crush.

Why don’t you want more t1a?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Next you will be complaining about t5 basics. Stop with the nonsense. Stop thinking just about yourselves. If your whole alliance is having the same issue then alternate maps for a while. If rank is all you care about then you deserve to be laughed at. Its a game. You want things right away then go play candy crush.

Huge difference in t5bc and t1as. T1as are a basic rank material. Is there really an issue in giving us more t1as other then you deem it useless while so many others are in need?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I have 17 t1 alpha in my stash the way it is. I am an alliance leader that has the best interest of my alliance in mind not the vest interest of only myself. We rotate our aq maps every week so the members can also play other content and can play around with there champs.

Literally everyone at the top was where you are now at some point in their MCOC careers.
    I have 17 t1 alpha in my stash the way it is. I am an alliance leader that has the best interest of my alliance in mind not the vest interest of only myself. We rotate our aq maps every week so the members can also play other content and can play around with there champs.

Tell me the last time you ranked up a 5* champ please and thank you if you haven’t in the last week your arguement is invalid

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Why can't I see my comment that I posted here? Was it deleted?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    How about a Daily Quest that gives T1 Alphas (or shards)?
    Fanoin wrote: »
    mnedmy54y058.png
    mztngd837nxn.png

Last month ranked AA R1 TO R3, Nebula to R2, 4* sparky to r5 4* CB to r5 4* Hulk to r5

You are clearly just beginning to develop your 5* roster this is obvious by your profile you will shortly be joining the rest of us in t1a shortage should you start catching up to end game players
  • NamronstrykerNamronstryker Posts: 25
    I was thinking why not add have a t1a to the exploration in the t3b quest and another half in the t3cc quest exploration and a full t1a in the t4b exploration this should add the follow of veterans that have units/time to run the quests and upcoming players looking to push their roster higher
    How about a Daily Quest that gives T1 Alphas (or shards)?

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Fanoin wrote: »
    mnedmy54y058.png
    mztngd837nxn.png

Last month ranked AA R1 TO R3, Nebula to R2, 4* sparky to r5 4* CB to r5 4* Hulk to r5

Well you saved for a year then 😂
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,423 ★★★★

@IceHeartBlack
    I don't want to sound rude, but you are at level 50 with a single 5* in your profile... (rank 2/35) As stated before, everyone of us has been in the situation where we sold t1a's for gold...

Things change when you grow your 5* roster. Let's have a talk in 3-6 months?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    I think this needs to be addressed by a mod. Something obviously needs to be done about it seeing a new post is on the forums every day about it.

It's already been addressed. The gist of it is that there are many ways to acquire them and to keep an eye out in the future for more.
    My suspicion is they will reallocate some with the release of the new AQ Season, but that's just a guess.
    It was stated that a Mod should comment on it. I reiterated what was commented by a Mod today. That's it. If you want to keep spamming about it, that's up to you.
    rwhack wrote: »
    It was stated that a Mod should comment on it. I reiterated what was commented by a Mod today. That's it. If you want to keep spamming about it, that's up to you.

I’ve never seen a thread where you couldn’t find a way to defend kabam particularly when they go tone deaf like with the t1a capacity and availability. I can’t figure out if you play at a significant level because of how out of touch you seem. To be clear, you think we have plenty of t1a right? I’d love to find your IGN to confirm what I suspect. I guess if you’re an incredibly casual player who doesn’t spend at all the t1a situation is fine. Other than that it is a failure. The mod addressing it consisted of saying “keep your eyes open for future offers”. The New Years Day one was so bad I passed.

This is not about me. This is about Alphas. The comment made no reference to Offers.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/41894/announcing-event-quest-the-age-of-sentry-updated-jan-2nd-21-18-pm-pdt/p4

If you're trying to imply what level I'm at has any bearing on the subject, you would not be correct. It's not about a T1A shortage. It's about Players that want to Rank 5*s faster. Simply because they're in the game. There's no shortage. There is a limit that you can get in a month, which allows to Rank a few 5*s. The problem is people want to Rank more 5*s, faster. A 5* is not a 4* and you won't be able to Rank it as fast, no matter what people believe will change with 6*s. Which means some Resources will take time to collect, whether Alphas or Cats. Increasing one is not as easy as throwing more into the game. That affects the other Resources. If you increase one, another will run out faster. It's easy for those who have hoards of T4s to say, make that the bottleneck. Problem is, that affects everyone in the system trying to Rank. There is no significant issue with availability. It's a want. People want more to Rank 5*s faster.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I feel the solution to this is simple. Either increase the flow of how we can get them and/or reduce the amount needed to up upgrade 5*s (say from 5 to 4 or even 3 for R2).

Am I the only one who sees how crazy obvious this is? The only reason it doesn't happen is it is a probably planned bottleneck (like ISO is early game for new players). Possibly to keep the game's longevity intact for late game players and keep mid game players from getting far too over powered champs too quickly? Could be for a few reasons that are not necessarily profit motive/nefarious. But in any case... the "solution" to this is easy and simple... the question is whether they want to change it or not (seem not for now... but they may change it a bit but giving a few more away, this will not solve the issue but should take the sting a bit off them from the player base backlash).
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Why can't I see my comment that I posted here? Was it deleted?

Did you edit it? If so sometimes the forum eats it if you edit it.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    So my alliance leader asked me how short I was on T1A
    Here's the recap of where I am:
    I need 16 to Rank 4 my GP (5*)
    I need 10 for Sparky (Rank up Gem 3-4 will do the rest)
    I need 10 for Hood to bring to R3 (I've been assigned lane 6 in AW, he is a best for masochism)

I want another 35 for the 5* that are trapped at R1. I cant use them in any avenue in the game other than arena fodder.

I want 3 to bring 4* Mephisto to R5
    I want 3 to bring 4* Iceman to R5
    I want to R3 another 8 champions (5*), which is another 40

I have 36 needs, and 81 wants.

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom

You state that we do not have a shortage in T1A.

What I don't understand, is if you even understand what a shortage is?

I'll help you out.

wq2c7w950t7w.png

bjnyyubn6r0p.png

oc0fr3mshgus.png

Surely, after seeing the definitions, you can change your stance on the shortage of T1A. Simply put, the increase in demand from the players has become larger than the increase in supply.