**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blocking Proof

I have read multiple reports of champions dashing when trying to block or just stop blocking during special attacks. Like a week or so ago it started happening to me but recently it has gotten worse.i have 3 different videos in which this has happened to me. If it wasnt enough it also happened while playing the new sentry event which had me using a ton of potions. I am seriously starting to get annoyed. What do I do??

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    post your videos
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    this is well known and it only happens during specials. it's the only time i ever swipe back, and rather than dashing backwards to avoid the block damage, i take the final hit(s) to the face
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    edited January 2018
    Mrblackkk wrote: »
    I have read multiple reports of champions dashing when trying to block or just stop blocking during special attacks. Like a week or so ago it started happening to me but recently it has gotten worse.i have 3 different videos in which this has happened to me. If it wasnt enough it also happened while playing the new sentry event which had me using a ton of potions. I am seriously starting to get annoyed. What do I do??

Get used to it bud! That's how this game functions. Wherever there is content that requires legitimate skill, you can guarantee your game will NOT function as intended.

Act 5 for example. I've been putting off 5.3 for a while because it's glitchy. Just yesterday right before the Sentry Event dropped, I thought why not burn some energy and run through it. My Magik had her second special lagged 7 times so it could be blocked. Not once, not twice, 7.

The bugs you're referring to and the bug I just mentioned have been within the game files for a looooooong time. There's nothing we can do about it bud. Kabam doesn't care.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Th best response we’ve got so far is we are looking in to it .... since last week..

God forbid if there was a extra rewards bug everyone would’ve got warnings and bug would be fixed in hours .