**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking advice on upgrading: Dr Voodoo vs Ghost Rider

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hi all, both are good mystic champs but which one is better to upgrade first given resources constraint? Thanks a lot!

Seeking advice on upgrading: Dr Voodoo vs Ghost Rider 72 votes

Duped 4* R4 Dr Voodoo (upgrade to R5)
26%
ShrimkinsGbSarkarHaji_SaabAfridBuckeyeKPJmoneysteckFeeney234KlastershtormAlCapone2727nameplasDrewbe14AgentEdwardCupidCAPTMAVscience22ChimicangaSpidermanRayman_21GİZAFurgie 19 votes
Unduped 5* R2 Ghost Rider (upgrade to R3)
73%
Neroa65GamerWARICK99thetaman23Gimli_SoGZeke_the_XbotA_rock007LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelDrOctavius2_2Erza_ScarletSpity68ZENHort4NguyenDauheruheru511Danicb94BigTrump2017JP1119Superman69 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Duped 4* R4 Dr Voodoo (upgrade to R5)
    That's a hard choice for sure. But I would go with Voodoo just cause he will be max. Then focus on GR.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    Hi all, both are good mystic champs but which one is better to upgrade first given resources constraint? Thanks a lot!

5*s are the future. I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I actually ranked down my rank 5 4* duped voodoo to rank to 3 5* GR. GR doesn't need to be duped to be great. I thought I was going to regret my decision but I didn't.

• Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Ths is really a tough choice because it also depends which other champs you have. If you need a champ strictly for power control and were counting on just either GR or Voodoo then I believe Voodoo will be better. But if it's just a matter of really where you should be spending resources for the long haul, it would definitely be GR.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your votes and replies!
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    @OP a similar threads I am running in the strategy and tips section. Believe me it's really tough. I have both voodoo and GR at 5 star r2 unduped. And r4 4 star duped hood, which by the way I really love to play. Now I'm soon going to have 3 t4cc. Very confused on whom to upgrade.
  • Options
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    @OP a similar threads I am running in the strategy and tips section. Believe me it's really tough. I have both voodoo and GR at 5 star r2 unduped. And r4 4 star duped hood, which by the way I really love to play. Now I'm soon going to have 3 t4cc. Very confused on whom to upgrade.

Hi, so your vote in this thread is?
  • Options
    Both are good but Gr is best
    Hope u will dupe him soon 😊
  • Options
    The_WafflerThe_Waffler Posts: 3
    GR all day long
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Hi, so your vote in this thread is?

In your case just because GR is a 5 star against voodoo 4 star, I'll go with GR. After all 5 stars are the next big thing. But honestly you can't go wrong with any.
  • Options
    Gr holds very important synergies I'm waiting for a 5* very patiently
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    If both were 5*s I'd say Voodoo all things being equal. I have both and am ranking GR because Blade. But definitely 5* GR vs. 4* Voodoo.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Since 5 star is the future i wud go with GR.
    Also cuz he is also a great champ and like other says.. he hold a great synergy to Blade.

Thats say.. depends where u are in the game.. if u alrready have a great powercontrol champ like Magik / vision i wud go with GR without a doubt.