**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Options
    DeeerfDeeerf Posts: 3
    Im still not seeing the beta
  • Options
    Wtf.,,,,!???
  • Options
    1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    The game keeps asking me to release space in my device to execute a download. It only asks me 14MB, however I have over 500MB of free space in my device and it still doesn't let me play the BETA, and now I can't even get out of the BETA due to this.

Additionally, I didn't got any message with the gold to rank up the champions so that I can test them better. When will it arrive?

You are too low on free memory. My storage use is 758 MB.
  • Options
    Eu estava eleito para o servidor beta test do luke e Red, estava jogando a missao especial do aranha stark. O jogo travou e voltou sem salvar o desempenho e zeradas as unidades que nem havia usado. Agora o servidor beta nao fica nem disponivel. Favor verificar pq foi excluido e perdi tempo a toa.
  • Options
    I can’t even get into the beta test still as my loaded
  • Options
    Deejay16Deejay16 Posts: 10
    I still cannot get into the beta. Tapping the "Participate" button gives me a reconnect screen followed by a loading screen spinner with the text "CHAMPION UPDATE: RED HULK AND LUKE CAGE BETA".
    Following the loading screen I am back to the main CoC screen. Any assistance is appreciated.
  • Options
    o0rzr7fw4xe8.jpeg

not releasing to participate in beta
  • Options
    Got ban from switching from beta to main was gonna join friend ally was in beta was loading then said ban i was like wtf
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Bat_Pool90 wrote: »
    Got ban from switching from beta to main was gonna join friend ally was in beta was loading then said ban i was like wtf

That's not on
  • Options
    Boysaunders76Boysaunders76 Posts: 31
    24 hours and still at this screen
  • Options
    hx7j07bysnh0.png
  • Options
    Will we eventually get access
  • Options
    MoBlakMoBlak Posts: 2
    Why did my orange tab disappear, but I was never able to test?
  • Options
    14qpjvc6k30v.png
    Beta is still not available, what kind of things?
  • Options
    JuiceJuice Posts: 8
    1stKing wrote: »

You have to do a full uninstall of the game. Make sure non of the login files are saved. Your phone is using old credentials to log you in. It isn't a Kabam problem. Then when you log in after the reinstall the only log in credentials will be your new one.

The first thing I did was uninstall and reinstalled, when it logged in from the install I was in the other account.

Have a hard time believing this is my phone deciding to do this all of a sudden after 2.5 years of playing. The first time it happened was when I tried to enter the beta.
  • Options
    Boca_bogdan92Boca_bogdan92 Posts: 12
    Guys be patient. We have 7 days to participate to this test. My beta status is: upcommingt2bfebbchd49.png
  • Options
    Buona sera
    A me non funziona ... nel senso che non attivo nessun link
  • Options
    It was about time Red Hulk get a new shape. He is good but the special 3 attack is the worst in the game. He needs special 3 improovements and at least one new buff otherwise he wont be used. Hope for the best :wink:
  • Options
    XôôXôô Posts: 9
    Só pra mim q ainda não funcionou?
    O botão participar continua desabilitado.
  • Options
    tb4uwxr9ty4e.png
  • Options
    If i rank up RH or LC will my resources from my main account going to be used??
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Rastaman90 wrote: »
    If i rank up RH or LC will my resources from my main account going to be used??
    No ther wuld not be use
  • Options
    EbebronEbebron Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I have been waiting forever to get in on this beta test...at this rate by the time some of us get in the beta period will be over LOL 👻

51cmygvwk0tm.png
  • Options
    I was invited to participate of the Beta Test, but was never able to get in and now doesn't ever apear the icon to log in. Also, even worse, the mails I received about it were erased from my inbox.
    What happened?
  • Options
    My arena keeps saying that this feature has been disabled. Started after joining beta testing. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Lola51Lola51 Posts: 1
    This really sucks that I can not do versus because it's locked while I'm doing this beta testing. I've also notice that you cannot view your friends alliance when looking them up. It Was also locked.
  • Options
    GK625GK625 Posts: 17
    I was invited to Beta, had the special yellow tab until today. No yellow tab anymore.
  • Options
    I keep getting cannot connect to beta server
  • Options
    Royboy102Royboy102 Posts: 4
    My beta testing has disappeared.
  • Options
    Ao far so good
This discussion has been closed.