**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• EJSLEJSL Posts: 18
    Never done a beta test before so just a couple of questions I would like to clear up.

1. If you complete quests in this mode, do the rewards go to your main account or do you not get to keep them?

2. My units, energy, gold etc..is all reset for this server which I know is intentional. However, I still can see all my crystals I have saved from my main account. Is this intentional? And what happens if I open any of them?

3. If I rank up Red Hulk or Luke Cage for the purposes of this beta, will I get the resources I used back at the conclusion of the beta?

Thank you for listening. Enjoying so far.
  • Si pero como participo en bera
  • bom dia
    não estou conseguindo entrar no beta
    so fica aquele relogio passando as horas e mais nada
  • Si como ingresar a beta
  • DAFkusDAFkus Posts: 13
    i6bw14p8hd0r.png
  • Como participar en beta
  • srbsr8b89gbh.jpg
    Non è attivo il pulsante per partecipare
  • I've been choose but massive with registration time can I still do... or to late
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    .. ...xe4wn45mzzpp.png
    How much ...i have to wait
  • not yet,.. theres no beta test
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    edited January 2018
    Will kabam ever roll out an update or beta or anything they have tested rigorously to stop things like this happening.

Rolling it out bit by bit, what a load of rubbish. When you roll out an update every player gets it at once so why would a beta going to only select players need to be rolled out in stages.

Kabam mike why make your lives harder for yourselves and suffer all the questions and abuse when everything you guys do fails and needs rectifying a dozen times before it works.

Here’s a tip, test it and make sure it works before you make announcements and end up looking stupid when it doesn’t work. please point out where it says some will only get 6days beta testing due to your ‘intentional’

@Kabam Porkchop

@Kabam Miike
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    @Kabam Miike still can not enter. Buttons disable. Seems other european members with the same problem as me
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    @EJSL
    I can answer question 1: It's been said a few times that nothing gets transferred from Beta to your main so you don't get to keep rewards

As for questions 2 and 3: I honestly don't know mate.. would like an answer to them though..
  • 8eptc9h32k0c.png
    Restarted several times and no go.
    same to me

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    kxy3m1tb7o4j.png

@Twittwit Same problem mate.. Hopefully sorted soon
  • Still can’t access the beta. Button is still grey
    @Kabam Miike WE DESERVE AN UPDATE AND ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS
  • How i go to play ?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They won't answer, it's only 5am there atm
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    @Kabam Miike
    SUGGESTION. Let all resources especially such as gold from live main server carry over to beta so we can rank Red Hulk and Luke Cage. My Luke is 3/30 and I'd like to 5/50 him to properly test him. All My cats and battelchips and loyalty carried over but not gold so I can't rank. Says insufficient funds. Unless your goal is to test a 3/30 Like Cage but I'd think 5/50 would be more appropriate. Please rely. Thank you.

Whoever kabam porkchop is managed to close my other thread and he’s a moderator
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    If I use my resources (iso and catalysts) to upgrade RH and LC in beta mode, do I lose them in regular mode?
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    I posted this in another post but this seems to be the main thread for beta testers so I'll post it here as well.

Since trying out the champs in beta realm, going back to normal realm I can't access arenas (which I was grinding for punisher 2099) and there is no glory or loyalty tab in the store. Hope this gets fixed today.
  • Non riesco ad entrare, l'orologio scorre ma non ho l'accesso, cosa devo fare??
  • RuptaRupta Posts: 9
    Hbnotkuvsmttn.png

How long are we expected to wait!?
    We're 3yrs in... This is noob level issues...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Whoever kabam porkchop is managed
    Thisguy wrote: »
    I posted this in another post but this seems to be the main thread for beta testers so I'll post it here as well.

Since trying out the champs in beta realm, going back to normal realm I can't access arenas (which I was grinding for punisher 2099) and there is no glory or loyalty tab in the store. Hope this gets fixed today.

If this happens, try restarting and they should appear unlocked
  • bndm7n0gnbkn.png

How am I supposed to get past this?
    edited January 2018
    I can see participate it just won’t let me

Whoever kabam porkchop is managed
    Thisguy wrote: »

If this happens, try restarting and they should appear unlocked
    idn2qexq0213.png
    2vk5ima9pn44.png
    43rbubozn5hb.png
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Oh along with no arenas, no glory or loyalty shop, I also can't access my stash. Common kabam..
This discussion has been closed.