**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is my new 5 star archangel good

SuperhyperionsybiotrSuperhyperionsybiotr Posts: 41
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Is my new 5 star archangel good 75 votes

Yes
57%
21klmIronDevilGolden_GuardianDLegendLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelHarcourtmazeZENRiise81XHans_GruberXUndeadProphetDark89PhoenixVision_41HeroBoltsyScorpionsKryptFugnastyGAM3RGUY航空民工KyloCreeperGQuantao 43 votes
No
42%
OmniSnakeEyes69Mr_PlatypusCuteshelfRaganatorxNigroastedbagelCorpsmanDropfaithMoneygrabbuffajrheruheru511TonyStarkSpeedbumpTeddersPalito_DiazSpiritOfVengeanceContestOfNoobsHA_GongShowNicky_HASvain 32 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    The people saying no are either dumb or trolling you. AA Is God tier level him up
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yes
    He's basically Quake for the mutant class. Just spam those heavy attacks and watch the Neurotoxins stack!
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No
    He is amazing but he lacks those memes and bleeds haaahahahaha ima stop........
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    No
    Sell him and try for Kamala khaaan
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No

True
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    no he sux
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Yes
    He's Terrible.
    He's not the champ you are looking for. Gift him to me, move along now, you can go.....
    :-)
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Not good against poison and blood immunes
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    No
    He’s no cyclops or antman. I suggest saving any rank up material in case you pull one of them...
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    He just wants attention because he got him. Pitiful, you don't have an alliance to get attention from winner?
  • Yes

KᎪᎷᎪᏞᎪ KᎻᎪN ᏚᏌᏟKᏚ ᎪᎪ ᏆᏚ ᎪᏞᏆᎢ ᏴᎬᎢᎢᎬᎡ
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    No
    No he's the worst champ by far.... :p:p