**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

are P H Cs rigged?

I have had the game for 5 months and I have only got one four star (vison aou) is there a way i could get another from it?

Comments

• thanks
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I have had the game for 5 months and I have only got one four star (vison aou) is there a way i could get another from it?

The drop rates for 4*s from PHCs is very low as @Hubris_hater has stated above. The best thing you can do is grind arena for 4* shards, do the heroic version of the monthly event quests (master too if you can at this point), and make sure you are in an alliance that does war often.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★

You will get bad streaks and good ones. I got a couple when I started from them... then went 3 months without a single one. Then in the past 2 weeks i got 2 from PCH (and pretty good pulls too... Guillotine and Gamora).

Also who and what champ you get it luck too. Sadly there are accounts that a lot of top tier champs and some get only a couple or none. Eventually you should get lucky though... just expect 2*s from PHCs and also NEVER SPIN THEM (the preview has a disproportionate amount of 4*s in the preview screen to tease you).
  • chev327fox wrote: »

You will get bad streaks and good ones. I got a couple when I started from them... then went 3 months without a single one. Then in the past 2 weeks i got 2 from PCH (and pretty good pulls too... Guillotine and Gamora).

Also who and what champ you get it luck too. Sadly there are accounts that a lot of top tier champs and some get only a couple or none. Eventually you should get lucky though... just expect 2*s from PHCs and also NEVER SPIN THEM (the preview has a disproportionate amount of 4*s in the preview screen to tease you).

The game also teases you with all the 5* punishers in the uncollected arena crystal
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

I’ve been playing for 2.5 years and I’ve only gotten 5 4*s out of the PHC. You’re off to a good start. But yes it’s definitely rigged
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Odds for PHC change based on your play history. The longer it’s been that you have opened one, the higher chance to pull something good. Check out this video that explains the science behind loot boxes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IXgzc41W3s