**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed

Comments

• Options
    MasterGGMasterGG Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Hmm, that is the only challenge, I'm looking for. All 6 gather arround to take their revenge for not making them shine in a Profile!! Haha Lol
    I'll choose IRON PATRIOT as the boss & he will be like, saluting after boom, Mission accomplished!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    KingOfMcoc wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Are you allowed to give us the nodes or?

Nope! It's going to be a surprise!

@Superman69 Why do I get a feeling these "Surprise" Nodes are going to be so bad that no one can beat without being milked

good. make this challenge a challenge, another one of those "not meant for everybody to beat it" type of challenges.

Well a challenge that everybody would beat won't be that challenging of a challenge now, would it?

Some of us are really good but the harder content, the collector in act 5 chap 2 for example, cant be beat without purchasing materials such as revives or health potions. To be able to save enough resources to be able to win without real money purchase you will have to not complete other events and then theres a very small cap on how many potions/revives you save. So u must spend to be a top player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyteXJIKX2w

Seatin does die about two dozen times on the Collector, and he does use boosts and potions. But that's his free to play account where he spends no money, he's only had about four months to save up potions and boosts and he's using a team of 4/40s.

So the Collector can be beat by free to play players with skill and a reasonable amount of potion saving. Not only that, but with enough skill and a reasonable amount of saving he can be beat with just about any team a free to play player is likely to have. Seatin's Whalemilker account isn't even level 60 when he takes the Collector down. Not only does he not spend cash to beat the Collector, he doesn't even spend units.

To be honest, the trick to the Collector is to realize that bane is your friend. The strategy should be to maximize bane, not straight up try to kill him with your own attacks. You have to live long enough to let bane eat him up. That's why even Seatin's 4/40s were apparently dealing a lot of damage to the Collector. It was really his intercepting keeping him alive at the start of the fight (when he got good chains) that allowed bane to burn through the Collector especially on that first transfer.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Cmon guys, "underdogs unleashed"? This screams for "THE SUCKIEST SIX" or "SAD! SIX" or at least LOSERPALOOZA. The title you win should be "NOT A LOSER" or something. So many possibilities smh...
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Where is Cyclops??? Oh no, wait, he's one of the best! :D
  • Options
    ShutovShutov Posts: 4
    there is no legends run on this quest like last time 6 star boss rush???
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Shutov last Boss Rush had no legend title.
  • Options
    LordvanalukarLordvanalukar Posts: 103
    @Kabam Doot
    Would be great if such information is shared in the forums of all languages
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Reward should scale with the number of times you have pulled these champs as a 5*.

If theses are the least popular champs. Wonder why you choose Luke Cage and Red Hulk to be the first to go through a rework.

Sure hope (with 4 out of the 6 as 5* with 3 of them duped) to see a rework of these most unpopular champs.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Cmon guys, "underdogs unleashed"? This screams for "THE SUCKIEST SIX" or "SAD! SIX" or at least LOSERPALOOZA. The title you win should be "NOT A LOSER" or something. So many possibilities smh...

careful bro, u might get a ban warning for joking around here

not constructive and very rude

;)
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Cut 'em some slack everybody, Kabam can just as easily not run this event at all and we will get nothing in return. Don't know about you but I'd prefer a 4* crystal and some units over nothing at all. And if the rewards don't catch your eye? I'll personally take all the blame, hate and apologise to you for it but the rewards should match the skill.

Yeah I agree, another 4* isn't going to help you clear LOL, Act 5 or any of that but please do keep in mind that there are some newer players who need that one 4* no matter if it's a Luke Cage or Antman to clear Act 1, 2, 3 and the lower difficulty event quests to progress. If you have a roster that can absolutely shred these 'boss rush' champions into a million pieces, what is there to lose? Nothing. Instead you'll gain another 4*, some units and some 5* shards in (arguably) 10 or so minutes.

There's many areas to criticise Kabam for like the 5* Featured changes and all the bugs, but this harmless little event here fortunately ain't one of them. Hope you guys understand!

I agree, but I do not think newer players can beat 6* champs with a crazy nodes

Perhaps not but you get the point haha!
  • Options
    SpidermancgSpidermancg Posts: 19
    They will all start with 3 bars of power! How's that for an Underdog!? Here's an idea for the title: "Every Dog Has Its Day."
  • Options
    TeekØhh wrote: »
    Will there be a new title with this quest?

How about Sandbag Puncher?
  • Options
    ghostR1derzghostR1derz Posts: 9
    Where is carnage
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

Now that you know that these are crappy champs, what's the plan to improve them? Surely they are not crappy on purpose? Are you going to expand the LC / RH improvement program? And please don't take 3 years to improve a champ.

Thanks

It's possible they could be a prelude to the Champs they're considering buffing. No idea for sure. I know that it was stated that they wanted to start the year with LC and Rulk, so it stands to reason that more might follow.
  • Options
    Гавнище
  • Options
    paruparu Posts: 1
    When did this event will start
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    edited January 2018
    Woooo baby the nodes gonna make them so good.. I probably won’t be able to beat them 😒
  • Options
    Axo4545 wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

Now that you know that these are crappy champs, what's the plan to improve them? Surely they are not crappy on purpose? Are you going to expand the LC / RH improvement program? And please don't take 3 years to improve a champ.

Thanks

It's possible they could be a prelude to the Champs they're considering buffing. No idea for sure. I know that it was stated that they wanted to start the year with LC and Rulk, so it stands to reason that more might follow.

So far the only thing they did was have a beta test for LC and RH. I guess the changes to them are "coming soon".

It's conjecture on my part, of course. However, I'm pretty sure they will make more use of the Beta Program and work on future Champs. It's just a possibility anyway. I see the Challenge as a light-hearted way to acknowledge those Champs are not as strong.
  • Options
    Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    edited January 2018
    Kabam

We really expect this poll to indicate that these 6 champions are the first to be improved after Red Hulk and Luke Cage.

We also hope these 6 champions will be off the list of 15k crystals and the 6 * crystal list until they are improved.

After improving these 6, Kabam repeats the vote and elects 6 more and improves, and so it evolves the game.

Let's see if Kabam really listens to its players and works where the players are saying it really takes.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    How much more time for the event to start?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Those 6 champs have to be scratching their heads and wondering how they were chosen as bottom tier ahead of Groot.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Is there going to be a update to play this quest??
  • Options
    I like this, but I feel like this is to distract us from the 5* featured screw-over.

Seriously, who flagged this? And Why?

Not sure who Flagged it, but it's not very likely that they just whipped up a Challenge because of the reactions to the Crystal.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Zenio wrote: »
    Woooo baby the nodes gonna make them so good.. I probably won’t be able to beat them 😒

Honestly that wouldn’t surprise me. The only reason I couldn’t get past GG in the last boss rush was because he had mirror image so I couldn’t use any of my Regen champs which are my best