FAR TOO HARD.....

Comments

• GAMALIEL_DASGAMALIEL_DAS Member Posts: 1
    Hey friends how many shards would be get (i mean 5* ones) on the new challenge next month?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Member Posts: 250 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Hey friends how many shards would be get (i mean 5* ones) on the new challenge next month?

If you beat the highest tier each day for 1 week, its 2,100. 300x7
  • xxyanarxxxxyanarxx Member Posts: 35
    edited January 2018
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    Buster wrote: »
    I don't believe any one, that says they one shot mags, or finished the whole thing in less then 15 minutes, unless they have a video to prove it. Most of these post are the same, people saying it was easy, saying others don't have skills, saying they one shot mags, instead of saying why not post a video to prove it.

I finished all the challange in 11 minutes and used 0 potions and 1 shot magneto with star lord. Believe it or not many people managed to do like this.

wow, you are challenging logic i guess.
    considering there are at least 50 champs you have to fight and 4 chapter, assuming every champ you beat taking 10 seconds including loading times etc, it takes 2000 seconds which is more than half hour. i dont even mentione part 4's minimum 10k PI champs at all.

You should read with your eyes and think with your brain (seems as you dont have one) to understand what we are talking about.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    I one shotted Mags with spark lol
  • Mauricio_Mauricio_ Member Posts: 12
    Kabam, what is going on as you bring us these new exciting looking challenges, newest one being Boss Rush and the rewards look pretty decent but the event is way too difficult for me, being a mere mortal in the battle realm.
    The event looks like it can only be completed by people with a really high and full roster, which for those people makes the rewards pretty pointless as they surely cannot want for another 4 🌟 crystal and so on.
    I don't know why you can't make the events changeable dependant on rosters of people entering the event as to make it fair for all??

I totally agree. What is the need for that F line of impossible opponents. I keep thinking I've lost more than my years improving my heroes for nothing. I lost my time. I find a lack of respect for old players. The game only benefits those who really know how to play and this is very frustrating and just makes us want to give up and uninstall.
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Member Posts: 50
    The challenge is actually too easy anyone with a few ranked up 4*s can clear it I think kabab should add a 5th chapter to all these challenge events and get rid of all the pointless 2* fights at the beginning
    The challenge is actually too easy anyone with a few ranked up 4*s can clear it I think kabab should add a 5th chapter to all these challenge events and get rid of all the pointless 2* fights at the beginning

I would love another chapter after 4. 4 was fun, but nothing like Uncollected Modok. That was challenging
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I don't believe any one, that says they one shot mags, or finished the whole thing in less then 15 minutes, unless they have a video to prove it. Most of these post are the same, people saying it was easy, saying others don't have skills, saying they one shot mags, instead of saying why not post a video to prove it.

I did both. It wasn't hard. Hell Lags did it in like 9 min w.o even trying.

No bragging, but it can be done and I did it.

AA - 4/55 duped
    Voodoo 4/55 duped
    Hyperion 4/55 duped
    Hawkeye 4/55 unduped
    Quake 4/55 unduped

Voodoo took down mags with 25% health left. If you have gone through act 5, you are use to these nodes. Its about timing bane and evading/intercepting
    I one-shot mags and finished the whole thing in less than 15 minutes. Didn't record a video. If you want I can make one for you. Mags was the only sort of hard fight in the whole thing.

You make that video I will believe you, but i would bet you can not do it. Maybe some one in the top 10 pecent in skill could, i dont think that the top 10 percent gets on the the forums bragging, or putting down other players who have trouble with content.

Dude, it’s not hard to do with the right roster. Believe it or not, i did it in one shot.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I one-shot mags and finished the whole thing in less than 15 minutes. Didn't record a video. If you want I can make one for you. Mags was the only sort of hard fight in the whole thing.

You make that video I will believe you, but i would bet you can not do it. Maybe some one in the top 10 pecent in skill could, i dont think that the top 10 percent gets on the the forums bragging, or putting down other players who have trouble with content.

How much would you like to bet? 5 energy refills? @Buster you did say you would bet me right? I don't really care if you believe me but I'd be happy to get some energy to prove it to you lol. My line ID is lenoirfaineant. Look me up on Line and agree to the bet and I will make the video for you.
    Grabbing popcorn for this...

Just because you cannot do something, does not mean others can’t. You dont need to be in the top 10% to pull this off.
    @Buster you said "I would bet you you can not do it." So I offered to make a bet. Suddenly it's crickets lol.
    @Buster that's very convenient to say that you would bet me and then you don't have a gifting badge lol. A gifting badge is $30 worth of units. That's 850 units. How about this. If I send you a video of me beating it within 15 minutes and one-shotting Mags, you have to get a gifting badge and send me 10 energy refills. You can keep the other 550 units. If I can't do it I'll send you 15 energy refills or equivalent.
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    newest Boss Rush was made for the top tier player in mind and not for the middle tier players at all.

I know middle tier players that beat it. Middle tier players have content already also.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Member Posts: 226 ★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    newest Boss Rush was made for the top tier player in mind and not for the middle tier players at all.

Boss Rush was way too easy
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Well he entered with some of worst champions in game for lols and still managed to do it almost without any resources so if that video shows anything then it that it was not challenge at all

It's Thorns, okay.
    It's Bane, okay.
    It's Stun immunity, alright.

Not that bad, right? Now put them together...

I'm pretty sure you can't "Blade" or "Sparky" your way through this thing.

I starlord'd it. One revive. Easy peasy
    @Buster that's very convenient to say that you would bet me and then you don't have a gifting badge lol. A gifting badge is $30 worth of units. That's 850 units. How about this. If I send you a video of me beating it within 15 minutes and one-shotting Mags, you have to get a gifting badge and send me 10 energy refills. You can keep the other 550 units. If I can't do it I'll send you 15 energy refills or equivalent.
    If you want a pat on the back, go tell someone who cares, no one is impressed with you saying you can do something. I wouldn't spend 30 dollars on this game for 10 thousand units, or even the best 6 star in the game. I play this game for fun and fun only, I started this game like everyone else did, I spent like 50 bucks on deadpool and some PHC, I ended up with some 2 stars and a dead pool. So I for sure wouldn't spend money to see if you are right or wrong. I seen lagacy make it look easy, I would say you're no where near his skill level. If you can do it good for you, pat yourself on the back, be proud of your self. To me, it doesn't matter one bit if you can or can't.

LMAO I don't need a pat on the back. I responded to your post and you were the one who said you would bet me that I can't do it. I can't imagine anything that I would care less about than whether or not I impress you or anyone else. You said you would bet me and I took you up on it. Now you are backing off. All good but don’t act like I’m the one who initiated. You were the one who said you would bet lol
    You’re all “I don’t believe you. I would bet you can’t do it.” Then I offer to bet and your all “I’m free to play even though I spend $50 for dead pool. Go pat yourself on the back.” LMAO
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    The roster argument is invalid. All one needs is skills and patience for this quest. i9rmypob8dd9.png
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    I be at
    rwhack wrote: »
    It was easy. If it was hard maybe your roster isn’t ready. Rosters are not built overnight.
    If you can't prove it I don't think it was easy to you, you are probably one of those 50 to 60 k players, that only get on here to try and make your self feel better. Rosters aren't built over night, I have been beating everything, with the first 2 champs they gave us. LOL and act 5 were so easy I didn't even need a revive, the collector couldn't touch me, my skills are the greatest. You keep practicing, say your prayers, take your vitamin's, one day brother you might be as good as the buster.

Go search my account. I’m around 600k

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★
    Someone mention cheating or [ALLIANCE NAME REDACTED] or 5 star punisher, the mods are snoozing through this discussion. The boss rush was easy for some and hard for others, and everyone's special at something. Happy Sunday!
    I also never said I was free to play, I said I don't spend on this game, I spent on it my first week of playing. There is a difference in saying free to play and I don't spend. I don't spend money on this game, I like spending my money on other thing, like real life. Fact is you couldn't back up your claim. You said you would make a video, but it's been 4 days, you have stalled long enough, I wouldn't believe it was you playing anyways. That's why you stalled, you were looking for some one to make you a video. I know there are people that could.do it, you were not one of them.

No, I said I would make a video if you agreed to the bet. Really couldn’t care less if you believe me. “I don’t believe you, I would bet you can’t” is a challenge, not a figure of speech. But this conversation is boring. Cheers
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    rwhack wrote: »
    @Buster you said "I would bet you you can not do it." So I offered to make a bet. Suddenly it's crickets lol.

I still dont think you can do it, anyone can say anything they want, it doesnt make it true. There would be no way for me to give those energy refills I don't have a gifting badge and I don't spend on this game.

Then you didn’t beat LOL. You’re cute kid.

You can beat lol without a gifting badge
    Look up Brian grant

Your post has nothing to do with mine. Buster says he's never spent on the game. No way to get through it without pots.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Lol you’re funny.
    “I can’t do it so no one can!”

Disclaimer: took me 1 revive with AA, but I know if I got good I wouldn’t have used any.
    Oh my goodness. I said I’d make a video if you want. You said you would bet I can’t. I said ok let’s bet. If you had just asked for the video instead of offering to bet I’d have sent you one. But the horse is dead, we can stop beating it now.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    this guy won't believe anyone who completed lol

i can't do the paths E and F, it's really possible withot a power drain? im ok up to falcon and he destroyed me every time
    Lol you’re funny.
    “I can’t do it so no one can!”

Disclaimer: took me 1 revive with AA, but I know if I got good I wouldn’t have used any.

Not saying any one can't do anything, just saying because some one says something on these forums, doesn't make it true. I know people that have even made thought act 4, they get on here saying they beat everything in the game.

I’m still willing to bet you lol. Face it, you talk big but it’s all talk. I’ll have my wife film me beating it lol. Much easier to make up garbage about getting someone to make a video than it is to make the bet. Even gave you my line ID at the outset. You’re the one who is all talk bro

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Legacy can probably do it, everyone can watch and see how good he is, he doesn't get on here bagging on his self. He doesn't need to, he proves it, all you have to do is watch one of his vids. There maybe people better than him, but I bet anyone in the top 10 percent doesn't get on these forums to bag, or tell a lower rated player they're not good.

He's too busy bragging about becoming MVP of tier 20 aw
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2018
    Why won’t you stop feeding the troll? 😂😂😂😂😂
This discussion has been closed.