**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* awakening generic gem

I asked about this and people say to me that I should use on Star Lord, but today I got a Scarlet Witch.
I have the 40 generic sig lvl, 7 tech and 8 mystic.
My best mystics are a 5* Ghost rider 2/35 unduped and a 4* Dr. Voodoo 3/30 unduped too. And tech are a 4* Green Goblin 4/40 unduped and a 4* Yondu 3/30 sig lvl 22. What you think?
Sorry if I ask too much, but i think the forum is really helpful.

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Where are u in terms of act and where do you want to go is the question u have to ask yourself before giving it to SW or SL
    I used a tech gem on sl 7 monthes ago and when i 100% act 5.1 i used the generic on SW
    If i had gotten SW sooner and duped her, it would have certainly helped to get where i am "faster". In short go with SW and take her to r5 asap.
    I have duped voodoo and GR r5 and still SW is top in my oppinion she as maxed 4* great in 5.3 which im currently doing. SW is queen/ king of utility no one out done her believe me.
  • EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    I’ll start the act 4 now and I want to do the monthly events 100% on master mode, cause now I only got one path, on the last two boss(sentry and void)
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    I'd do SW too. Did Act 4 100% with her and still do all hard content with her including recent boss rush and Jordan event. Even Act 5 her SP2 can get 40k+
  • EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    I put all the generic and mystic sig lvl stones on her?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Definitely SW. Even after 12.0 she’s still a total monster, especially if you have the precision mastery