Options

MORNING STAR NOT IN NIGHTSTALKER CRYSTAL?

Has anyone pulled a morning star out of this recent night stalker crystal? I just purchased 60 of these crystals hoping to duplicate my 5 star morning star and haven't seen or pulled not even a 3 star version 😡 Morning star is clearly in the background and if she isn't in there this would be false advertising.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    No, but I saw a 4* in the reel. I saw her more ham I did blade. Saw no 4* or 5* blade in the reel but I got the 4* blade when I didn’t spin
  • Options
    QualozQualoz Posts: 28
    OK thanks for the confirmation
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    gr66l7a7wek6.png
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 82
    I just pulled her... 1 crystal spun

xbn3ym47iee1.png
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    One spin? Congrats @OwGss that's fantastic.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Qualoz wrote: »
    Has anyone pulled a morning star out of this recent night stalker crystal? I just purchased 60 of these crystals hoping to duplicate my 5 star morning star and haven't seen or pulled not even a 3 star version 😡 Morning star is clearly in the background and if she isn't in there this would be false advertising.

The picture doesn’t matter. Read the description.
  • Options
    SlapaSlapa Posts: 17
    I dropped 3 Odins and didn’t see a 5* or 4* from the 30 spins. Landed only one 5* and 2/4* from 30 crystals. I understand it’s a chance but seriously once you pass a certain $$ amount you should either get the champion you paid large amount for or don’t advertise it at all if there’s no real chance of landing him
  • Options
    QualozQualoz Posts: 28
    Well to make u feel better I did not get one 5 star and I opened 60 😧
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    What was that P. T. Barnum quote?