**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MORNING STAR NOT IN NIGHTSTALKER CRYSTAL?

Has anyone pulled a morning star out of this recent night stalker crystal? I just purchased 60 of these crystals hoping to duplicate my 5 star morning star and haven't seen or pulled not even a 3 star version 😡 Morning star is clearly in the background and if she isn't in there this would be false advertising.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    No, but I saw a 4* in the reel. I saw her more ham I did blade. Saw no 4* or 5* blade in the reel but I got the 4* blade when I didn’t spin
  • Options
    QualozQualoz Posts: 28
    OK thanks for the confirmation
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    gr66l7a7wek6.png
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    I just pulled her... 1 crystal spun

xbn3ym47iee1.png
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    One spin? Congrats @OwGss that's fantastic.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Qualoz wrote: »
    Has anyone pulled a morning star out of this recent night stalker crystal? I just purchased 60 of these crystals hoping to duplicate my 5 star morning star and haven't seen or pulled not even a 3 star version 😡 Morning star is clearly in the background and if she isn't in there this would be false advertising.

The picture doesn’t matter. Read the description.
  • Options
    SlapaSlapa Posts: 17
    I dropped 3 Odins and didn’t see a 5* or 4* from the 30 spins. Landed only one 5* and 2/4* from 30 crystals. I understand it’s a chance but seriously once you pass a certain $$ amount you should either get the champion you paid large amount for or don’t advertise it at all if there’s no real chance of landing him
  • Options
    QualozQualoz Posts: 28
    Well to make u feel better I did not get one 5 star and I opened 60 😧
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    What was that P. T. Barnum quote?