**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About mod

JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hello I playing game for 1 years and 11 months my game not up whit out vpn for 3 months so vpn is become 3rd party app or no problem to use it?
Thx sorry for my English I still learning:)
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/47681/reminder-about-the-use-of-3rd-party-software#latest

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Vpn has never been an issue, but I would wait for clarification from a moderator.
  • Options
    VPNs do not modify or affect the balance of the game. That post you are asking about refers to any Application or Script that can modify the game or the gameplay itself.
    Thx:)
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    So i can use my VPN in school? I'm confused.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    A VPN cannot be used to modify the game, so you are safe. The software they are referring to is anything that can be used to modify the game, or cheat.
  • Options
    A VPN cannot be used to modify the game, so you are safe. The software they are referring to is anything that can be used to modify the game, or cheat.

Thanks for clarification.
  • Options

Thanks for clarification.

I must have been typing at the same time as Miike. No worries.
  • Options
    TheGodfatherTheGodfather Posts: 30
    A vpn could be used for account sharing tho.. someone signs into your account using your home VPN and it seems like they are the same location.

How are these people being prevented ?
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    third party is blue stack or any emulator or a bot that you can actually reprogram the game
  • Options
    A vpn could be used for account sharing tho.. someone signs into your account using your home VPN and it seems like they are the same location.

How are these people being prevented ?

We aren't going to share how we monitor for these things, but there are many different methods we employ to catch things like this.
  • Options
    I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! CAN I USE A VPN FOR SCHOOL OR NOT?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Yes.

thank you
  • Options
    SMHSMH Posts: 5
    Wisdom....definitely the wrong name for u...lmao.
  • Options
    SMHSMH Posts: 5
    Colby needs to stay in school...lol
  • Options
    SMH wrote: »
    Colby needs to stay in school...lol

While I agree that school is important, that was not the question. Nor am I a parent. Lol. They wanted to know if they could use the VPN.