**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit bought on a discounted price.

I would like to open this as the issue of buying a discounted unit come to blame to the buyer. Some are suspended with there account. This is not to protect anybody as well as you summoners but to an analysis on it. Most of us love buying things and we buy everywhere even to the extent of buying fake and real. Players who buy this unit from a retailer whether it is legitimate or not are blame. Why? They buy as because it is discounted, of course, then stories pass to another and another. How do they know as the retailer said that he got this gift card from iTunes? Some few said they buy it in bulk so big discounts they got from them so they can sell it that low.

I do believe there is a better way to stop this. Warn the alliance all of them then implement the necessary consequences if they buy on people or company as they are not authorized. Buying a unit believing they are legit is not a consumers fault. Cut the root and the tree will not give fruit.

Kabam I will only say stop the retailer if they are not authorized to sell those units. Rather than punish your players that they are already scam and are deceived.

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They aren't autorized to sell these units, however as long as people buy them they will sell. Only way to stop this is to take hard actions against those that are at fault (both buyer and seller!) Since Kabam can't punish the seller, that leaves them to punisher the buyer.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Agree. Strongly. Someone shared a pic of a guy with seven or eight six stars. Including duped ones, who only got a temp ban. General principles aside, by not (permanently) banning these cheaters, they effectively get the green light to use these champs against legit players in AW. Not cool. Only alternative that makes some sense, is to take what they got from cheating away. A temporary ban is a joke.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The sad thing is even a permanent ban doesn’t mean that much. Whales would just buy a new acccount and carry right on playing.

Note- this isn’t me endorsing 7 day bans. Perma bans should still be issued to anyone partaking in this, as some form of meaningful punishment. At least they have to source and buy a new account and then hopefully that one gets banned too
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    It's basically a clear and lucid message saying that "3rd party applications/cheating is strongly forbidden and will incur strict punishment enforced by us. UNLESS you are rich enough AKA mostly impune. So pretty much continue unfair practices as long as you feed us."
    This is the dark side of capitalism. Between this, heavy censorship and punishing opposing or critcal views (i.e. erasing threads jailing dissadent players) is actually dictionary level facistic.

Cap Rogers would thumb this down bigly.
  • Hey everyone! This is not the place to discuss other people's accounts or how we punish players who violate our Terms of Service.

If you would like more information on what constitutes cheating or what actions may be taken against players who violate our Terms of Sevice by cheating, you can find it here HERE.

Since this isn't the place for this type of discussion, this thread is now closed. Additional threads opened on this topic will also be closed.
This discussion has been closed.