**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glad hulk vs void

Glad hulk should be getting his face me passive against void according to all descriptions

ocvq21qbzi58.png

Comments

• Options
    Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Not sure if those pics all posted, but void creates passive damage over time which is clearly stated in his description. Glad hulk same that he clearly regens 70% against passive damage over time. He’s not getting any regen against void
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well depends on the debuff but some of voids actually stop regen or reverse it. I get your point though.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He should work against fear of the void, but not against the debuffs that void causes every 10 seconds or with his sp1
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Void reverses regen
  • Options
    Forgot about the reverse regen. But until he gets hit with that one he should regen. Also, icemans initial cold snap is passive dot
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Joe77 wrote: »
    Forgot about the reverse regen. But until he gets hit with that one he should regen. Also, icemans initial cold snap is passive dot

It is not. It is a debuff.
    Passive damage over time effects are things like Limbo, Aura of incineration, Dormammu's degeneration, etc.
  • Options
    kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    Joe77 wrote: »

Icemans original cold snap is not a passive dot.
  • Options
    How is that not passive? Whatever. I’m over it. He was made only for 3 champs. Still useful
  • Options
    didn't see your post as I was putting mine together...have some of the same questions though.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/49043/hulk-ragnaroks-face-me-against-passive-effects#latest
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Void’s ‘fear of the void’ is not a damage over time passive, it is just a passive. Void’s debuffs are not passive either.

GHulk’s faceme should have no activation trigger vs Void.
  • Options
    Just aggravating that they make him to counter those three, which is awesome but then they throw enverate on L2 instead of power lock. So it’s like he’s a useful tool against these guys but we have to make sure we protect my$tic di$per$ion. Anywho, I like him. Guess that’s what matters