**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena boosts and stamina refills as compensation..really?

2»

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is worst when you have 16 stamina refills (already out of cap) and 1000+ arena boosts crystals

Agreed. Everything they are giving will expire before I could even use them. No point and completely useless.

They know most players have this issue. Its a slap to the face.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    wt72jcymjz9n.jpg
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Would you kindly explain the logic here?
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    The least Kabam could have done was offer a 3rd arena for voodoo or a mystic awakening gem. Giving us boosts, to play arena, for champs not named voodoo, doesn't make any sense. This outage, cause by Kabam's faulty servers, directly affected an arena for a champ named voodoo, smh.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    When there was a small issue on iOS continue button (still playable ) they added a third round of cable arena

When an entire is gets locked out for 12 hrs they get some Stam refresh

Seem fair and balanced?

Thats... an excellent point. Yet iPhone users sit here in the thread and want to try and call us entitled for wanting fair treatment.
  • aryaintardisaryaintardis Posts: 28
    edited June 2017
    I'd spent 1400 units in the SL arena since I have a horrible roster and my play time was cut in 1/3. And I placed 855. Will I get 1400 units worth of stamina refills? I doubt that.
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    Don't understand why kabam won't​ just have a 3rd arena? What's so hard about that solution? Some will still complain, but i think that's a more reasonable approach than this. We're not asking for a free voodoo. Would still need to do arenas for that
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    mesla wrote: »
    psd7v3h2l3fg.jpg

I see a lot more people doing this in the future.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The main problem is you all cry for compensation and when it comes you get mad and hate it.

Which was the main reason why they should of just done nothing as it's a lose lose situation for them.

Players who were locked out still got a Voodoo so they can't just hand everyone a Voodoo.

What you expecting? It affected your arena so now you got items to help in another arena which some don't have.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Arena boosts and refills are a way to score points in arena faster. The majority claimed that they couldn't put up enough points for voodoo or sl that was on Android. I don't know how much they have Android users since I'm on IOS, but this seems like a reasonable solution so you can get more points faster in arena. Kabam was not required to give you guys anything and you are not entitled to anything.

Well that's your opinion, and that's fine. As an Android user, I am highly disappointed in there not being a 3rd arena. I did not continue because it was unclear what their actions would be and I have a very busy schedule. Some people have to plan out when they can set aside time to play. Not sure what issue you have against Android users expressing disappointment when apparently this didn't affect you.

You had your chance in the 2nd arena and even 1st when you were back in game.

No need for a 3rd arena as the chance was there to take already
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    We wanted to get voodoo first round then dup him. Was able to get him in the 2nd arena when there was no issue. I don't need boosts in an arena for another champ. Was specifically working on this arena. Not looking for a free voodoo. Just do another arena. We would still have to grind for him
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    The main problem is you all cry for compensation and when it comes you get mad and hate it.

Which was the main reason why they should of just done nothing as it's a lose lose situation for them.

Players who were locked out still got a Voodoo so they can't just hand everyone a Voodoo.

What you expecting? It affected your arena so now you got items to help in another arena which some don't have.

No one asked for a compensation like a full voodoo or something We asked for a rerun of that arena...There is no lose lose situation for them! How they lose u think that they pay anything to gift u anything ?They only lose when their customers are not happy And We are not happy with them!
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    The only use of 3* arena boosts are in item use event.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I actually really appreciated the rewards. all everyone here does is complain. we're lucky to have gotten something. if you don't like it then leave the game.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I actually really appreciated the rewards. all everyone here does is complain. we're lucky to have gotten something. if you don't like it then leave the game.

Yeah everyone should appreciate the arena boosts and the 20-30 stamina refills lets pretend that everyone uses them
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Refills and boosts? My compensation was a Voodoo 5*, was not for everyone?. :D