**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena boosts and stamina refills as compensation..really?

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
How do you sit in an office, for 8 days, knowing half of your fan base had a serious problem and lost out a lot because of a server issue and come to a conclussion that making up for that server issue during two of the most important arenas in game should be payed back with arena boosts and stamina refills for future arenas? What happened to all the "yeah we want to hear your feedback" nonsense you were clearly saying just to say? At what point did anyone, of the countless threads on this forum, say " I want more arena boots and refills" to compensate for losing precious time on arguablly the two best champs now? I don't know who's in charge of this decision making at your company but they are clearly in need of a new job. As a result of this I will join on a suggestion a fellow forumer has posted (sorry I can't remember the name) and will be writing quite a hefty and long email to Marvel and Netmarble to let them know what are they putting their name to, especially Marvel. Because ever since 12 this has been a complete clown fiesta of a game that got updated just to get updated, there was nothing wrong with it prior to 12. And then you realized oh people are completing stuff with 3 champs and costing us money, let's pummel them to the ground and push an update saying it's time for a change. Remember what that resulted in? I think I smell another one of those on the horizon the way you're running this game. You don't have to send me those arena refills and boosts, I have no use of them and I don't want them. You don't have to send me either the war compensation or AQ lost time compensation, but then again those don't seem to matter because they weren't even mentioned in the decision post Mike left om the forums. At least what you can do is make a written apology to people that actually took time off work to grind for Voodoo and couldn't. And to people who saved up units for God knows for how long and wasted them. And to people that hoped you would pull through for them and recognize their efforts but failed to do so.

Before someone of you inevitablly comes in and tells me "well, they should have grinded more" , there are people that don't have a lot of champs or time to due to work, kids, whatever to play. This was their only chance at a champ they wanted. They need a lot of boosts and units to compete at the same level with the stronger players. Hence why this is an even bigger slap to the face. I presonally know 6 people that lost out by a ridiculously small number and I sympathize with them.

To conclude, any potential money from me from now on you can cross of your profits list. Along with the guys thay missed out by a margin. Reevaluate how you treat your community. If you continue to say one thing and do another that will bring you nothing but harm. A happy customer is a paying customer. And ever since 12 I don't see people smiling so much.

-Sly

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The problem is, arena boosts and stamina refills are the most useless items in the game. Specially for android users.
    It takes very time to activate them, and is not worth it
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Oh yeah thank God for some 3* arena boost. That will come in handy, never
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Meh. 3* arena boost? Do they know the majority of 4* champions are used in a basic arena?

Should have known better kabam, should have known better. Smh
    edited June 2017
    They are starting to delta post. Keep them coming
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I didnt get no arena boosts and refills, the hell your on lol
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Arena boosts and refills are a way to score points in arena faster. The majority claimed that they couldn't put up enough points for voodoo or sl that was on Android. I don't know how much they have Android users since I'm on IOS, but this seems like a reasonable solution so you can get more points faster in arena. Kabam was not required to give you guys anything and you are not entitled to anything.

This isn't just about missing out on arena, but also people missing out on aq and aw. As well as people missing out on the last part of the event.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    i have near 200 arena crystals. so... yeah
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Prolly why your still level 56....
    3* arena boost is just for item use for me
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The problem is, arena boosts and stamina refills are the most useless items in the game. Specially for android users.
    It takes very time to activate them, and is not worth it

how does it take time,

i can use arena boost from the arena itself, add your champs, tap on them use items, use boost done, all in a matter of seconds
    stamina refill works like refreshes but instead of costing units its gonna be

me being a Android user who got SL even with the blackout period. im good with these rewards, i hope they are greater arena boost crystals so i can hopefully get a few 5* arena boost
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Lets see, we lost points, rank rewards, solo rewards, quest energy, time in war to run paths, battlechips, faith in the company, and I'm probably missing more than they did with there "investigation".

Get your screen shots in before all is deleted, send them to their partners. Put pressure on then to rethink the issue and get it to at least 25% right
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is worst when you have 16 stamina refills (already out of cap) and 1000+ arena boosts crystals
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    More 3* boosts? Thanks! I badly needed them /s
    2ccscy9vxjyb.png

And the energy refills will probably go into overflow and expire (still haven't used the 10 they sent previously)

They said nothing about energy refills, just stamina refills. Let's just hope the realize some of us have 20+ teams of 4*s and the boosts and stamina reflect that. Total BS in the way of compensation for the amount of things lost, like sig stones, units, and guardians crystals from solo rewards. I don't see how they can compensate for ine event but not the other running simultaneously
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah that would suck. I know people wanted to go for a specific champ but at least they have some items to help them with their next champ. I get the whole aq and aw thin because IOS users were effected as well since there is android users in most alliances
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I didnt get no arena boosts and refills, the hell your on lol

They still haven't sent them put but essentially that is gonna be how they make up for 8h of Voodoo arena. So you have enough boosts and refills to grind for Carnage (lol)
    edited June 2017
    I still can't wrap my head around this, 8 days for this. And I specifically remember Mike saying on the summoner appreciation thread he wants to hear ideas to take to the team about that and lockout. I don't know, this is becoming more and more like playing just for the sake of playing than playing for fun.I t's lile whatever you do you get treated like s-it, like we're just dollar signs and nothing more.
    How much longer in summoner appreciation month? I'm pretty sure timers got reduced the last time we we're appreciated.

Does it matter? Whatever you say to them is just gonna end up being "told to the team" and "looked into". I wouldn't be surprised this month thing lasts another week and that's it.
    SlySly wrote: »
    How much longer in summoner appreciation month? I'm pretty sure timers got reduced the last time we we're appreciated.

Does it matter? Whatever you say to them is just gonna end up being "told to the team" and "looked into". I wouldn't be surprised this month thing lasts another week and that's it.

Hek yeah it matters, we were just given a small preview of what each week had in store.

We're into week 2 soon but do you really think you're gonna get anything useful whatsoever if you're over 100k rating? Honestly.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    When did these boost and refills go out? I haven't gotten any? I am an android user.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Arena boosts and refills are a way to score points in arena faster. The majority claimed that they couldn't put up enough points for voodoo or sl that was on Android. I don't know how much they have Android users since I'm on IOS, but this seems like a reasonable solution so you can get more points faster in arena. Kabam was not required to give you guys anything and you are not entitled to anything.

Well that's your opinion, and that's fine. As an Android user, I am highly disappointed in there not being a 3rd arena. I did not continue because it was unclear what their actions would be and I have a very busy schedule. Some people have to plan out when they can set aside time to play. Not sure what issue you have against Android users expressing disappointment when apparently this didn't affect you.
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    That would be because they dont care.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Ouch, they should rerun those arenas monday
  • DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51

Obviously you werent affected TROLL!!!
    X_Scott wrote: »

Well that's your opinion, and that's fine. As an Android user, I am highly disappointed in there not being a 3rd arena. I did not continue because it was unclear what their actions would be and I have a very busy schedule. Some people have to plan out when they can set aside time to play. Not sure what issue you have against Android users expressing disappointment when apparently this didn't affect you.

Even a third arena is questionable, becauae people that took time off to do that arena basically got screwed and won't have time to do it now. It would have to be a compensation the style of that one after 12 fiasco.
    And somehow this is now in suggestions or requests instead of general..sigh
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2017
    No, the compensation is pathetic. We want either DV or SL or better both of them. And 99 sig stones more would be the icing on the cake.

Yeah, that's what " Android users" want