**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Looking for players over 300K prestige.

135

Comments

  • Options
    MattScott wrote: »
    There was a typo guys. Relax. He meant 30,000 prestige k? Not 300,000 prestige obviously.

    That is what is so funny. It is the reason so many people here & on reddit & on the Line app are laughing about this post... 30k prestige is NOT a thing!!! The highest prestige in the game is under 8k. 300k is ridiculous but so is 30k!!! And no OP you cannot just make up your own definition for something that already exists and expect people to just roll with it.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »
    There was a typo guys. Relax. He meant 30,000 prestige k? Not 300,000 prestige obviously.

    That is what is so funny. It is the reason so many people here & on reddit & on the Line app are laughing about this post... 30k prestige is NOT a thing!!! The highest prestige in the game is under 8k. 300k is ridiculous but so is 30k!!! And no OP you cannot just make up your own definition for something that already exists and expect people to just roll with it.

    You missed my sarcasm :/
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    When you hear someone only recruiting 30k+ prestige players... 😂😂😂
    ho26rmuqbik9.jpg
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

    Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

    Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

    And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

    Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

    1) You can literally have a 200K rating with nothing but 1, 2 and 3*s.

    2) I've seen and played with many highly rated players that apparently play the game with their wang because there is no way you're that bad if you're using 2 hands.

    3) Rating means nothing. You continue to dig a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Prestige = #1 recruiting number based system
    PI = #2 because it gives insight into masteries
    Number of champs = #3 because it shows your versatility in other facets of the game
    Rating = a distant #4 because it means nothing

    4) There is no such thing as simplified prestige. You can't just make something up and call it a thing.

    Edit:

    My profile - IGN |Zzyzx|

    0bfoc4xres2k.jpg
  • Options
    SBNSBN Posts: 11
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Haha it was supposed to say 30K for prestige lol. Damn auto correct.

    r2d9n62kkyoc.gif

  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    " When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that."
    -Scoobers40 2018

    Quite the insightful quote my friend. It sounds as if it refers to yourself 😂
    @Scoobers40
  • Options
    Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.

    No it's not.

    You can have suicide masteries along with **** champs and break 30K PI with 5 champs. You're not even talking about rating anymore... You're talking about PI.

    You can quickmatch 100 times and have a PvP streak of 100 without ever entering an arena.

    You are clueless about this game.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Assuming a similar rate of progression this guy is ONLY asking for your top 5 champs to be max 7/75 8 Star champs.

    Oh and a 30 win pvp streak.
  • Options
    ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34
    Give him a break guys.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Surprised this thread hasn't been shutdown yet lol

    Don’t think he has found his recruit yet.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ImranAzhar wrote: »
    Give him a break guys.

    Why? Have you read what he's been saying?
  • Options
    QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    edited February 2018
    i think no one told him that prestige simply cannot be obtained via ingame profile or the top 5 champs....
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    Queqquee wrote: »
    i think no one told him that prestige simply cannot be obtained via ingame profile or the top 5 champs....

    Yeah but simplified prestige can. If you multiply by quest fights won, then divide by the total pvp win streak

    You forgot to square it by total number of champs. Don't you know anything?
  • Options
  • Options
    @Scoobers40 rahog2lhbkid.jpg
    This image sums up your stupidity
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ImranAzhar wrote: »
    Give him a break guys.

    He's your officer isn't he?
  • Options
    Surprised this thread hasn't been shutdown yet lol

    No please don't shut this thread down yet lol
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Taking bets on how much longer this thread stays open.
  • Options
    ce1xnf4zvmy7.png
    fiz18chhkn5x.png
    gsq1a1ev5e3a.png
    ygc4oysjt6op.png
    m14k8fpyg6do.png
    csajbk2lzh4i.png
    0dwi5s60abf6.png
    cd1w0ablbm72.jpg
    qvaf2f5u7944.jpg
    k5eb65awbtd1.jpg
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    This is hilarious.
  • Options
    Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    edited February 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.

    No it's not.

    You can have suicide masteries along with **** champs and break 30K PI with 5 champs. You're not even talking about rating anymore... You're talking about PI.

    You can quickmatch 100 times and have a PvP streak of 100 without ever entering an arena.

    You are clueless about this game.

    Then why doesn't everyone quick match and have over a 100 pvp win streak??? According to your logic everyone should have enough at least a 100 pvp win streak if it was so easy.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.

    No it's not.

    You can have suicide masteries along with **** champs and break 30K PI with 5 champs. You're not even talking about rating anymore... You're talking about PI.

    You can quickmatch 100 times and have a PvP streak of 100 without ever entering an arena.

    You are clueless about this game.

    Then why doesn't everyone quick match and have over a 100 pvp win streak??? According to your logic everyone should have enough at least a 100 pvp win streak if it was so easy.

    Because no one cares about a PvP win streak... except for 30K simplified prestige players, of course.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    OP, if your forum name is the same as your in ign, you are a good player with 26 aw mvps. that’s really respectable, and that’s one of the more useful stats to know whether someone you recruit will contribute well to the alliance (at least in terms of aw/aq). pvp streak does not mean much about contribution in those game modes, but a high pvp streak would suggest a player grinds a lot and world contribute to alliance events, like perfect series and alliance arena events. total base hero rating would mean the player has a well-established roster, nothing more. prestige is a huge metric to suggest whether a player will elevate the level of points earned in aq, because the points attainable in aq is based on avg player prestige in an alliance. but a prestige of 30k isn’t a thing. as people have said, competitive alliances have prestige 5-7k. the absolute top alliances only accept players around 7k. i see what you mean about simplifying to 30k, because any player can easily add the rating of their top 5 champs, which takes masteries (and temporary boosts) into account. that’s probably why people don’t calculate it that way, because masteries and boosts are variables that may change. but prestige is a more concrete measurement, thus a common way for players to advertise themselves to alliances and alliances advertise themselves to players. that’s why it’s confusing to read your post about 30k prestige. i don’t know of anyone who refers to prestige that way. your alliance mates might do that, but you will reach more potential recruits by using the term in the traditional way. sorry for the long post, but most people reading this just aren’t on the same page. fwiw, based on your profile, i think you know the game well. i just think you are using a term in a way that most readers interpret differently.

    Friend defense alert. Friend defense alert.
This discussion has been closed.