**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor Strange

Is he even a good champion in the game? To me he is one of the most forgotten champion in this game. I believe that his nerf was to strong, especially on his regeneration. But I find it funny how Ghost Rider's regeneration is the exact same if not better than Doctor Strange pre 12.0. So I do not understand why Dr. Strange cannot at least get that back but make it a just a little weaker because I am aware of what you need to do to get that epic regen from Ghost Rider. Because if they had the same recovery I think waiting 14 seconds is better than a MLLLM ,MLLLL combo, SP1, SP2, Parry, Heavy Attack or MLLLM, MLLLL, SP1, SP2, SP3, Parry, Heavy Attack or whatever method you guys do with him. But what are your thoughts should he be buffed if not say Shut up your stupid he is fine the way he is and test him out again.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He should be buffed no need for all the ghost rider comparisons kabam even said ghost rider is balanced the champions coming out have been really strong to handle the tough content so I think if strange was restored to his former self he would not seem broken compared to what we have now.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I can get the longer timer on his powergain, but his damage is so low and his health steal is pathetic. They tried to buff it with synergies but it failed. I spent 1000 units on his crystal when he came out and then they nerfed him so much so that he his not just a forgotten character at the bottom of people's roster. I hope they put a few of these into the beta and let players give proper feedback to allow us to use this much loved marvel character.
  • He doesn’t have much going for him
    Slow power gain. Though md could help
    Crappy damage
    Too long between his three phases
    Terrible health gets wrecked

His counterspell is still great. Give him a little more heal and damage and even a little power steal i mean come on he is the sorcerer supreme

I still think he got the worst end of the 12 updates nerfs. Unlike sw thor who they fixed a bit poor ds cries every night
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I always wondered about the timing of his nerf. It was right after the movie came out and I would think that would be the worst time to make him irrelevant.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    They destroyed DS. His power gain is slower than everyone else in the game. Not generating power from hits is crazy. I don't even care about his regen, it's his terrible power gain that has him relegated to the trash bin.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I would like to see him return to old strengths for attack and regen etc, but shift his power accumulation from the 7 seconds it was to the 9 seconds it is now. I feel this hinders him a little but his other abilities offset most of this. Additionally it makes him less of a pain on unblockable l2 in wars so skilful agrresive players can get round him.

It makes me so sad to see that he has now been relegated into oblivion.
  • Is he even a good champion in the game? To me he is one of the most forgotten champion in this game. I believe that his nerf was to strong, especially on his regeneration. But I find it funny how Ghost Rider's regeneration is the exact same if not better than Doctor Strange pre 12.0. So I do not understand why Dr. Strange cannot at least get that back but make it a just a little weaker because I am aware of what you need to do to get that epic regen from Ghost Rider. Because if they had the same recovery I think waiting 14 seconds is better than a MLLLM ,MLLLL combo, SP1, SP2, Parry, Heavy Attack or MLLLM, MLLLL, SP1, SP2, SP3, Parry, Heavy Attack or whatever method you guys do with him. But what are your thoughts should he be buffed if not say Shut up your stupid he is fine the way he is and test him out again.

I think he was probably nerfed a little harder than necessary back in 12.0, but GR's regeneration is nowhere near as strong as Dr. Strange's regen was in 11.x. First of all, Dr. Strange's heal in 11.x was stronger and better than Ghost Rider's heal in 11.x. Strange had a 50% life steal while Ghost Rider's life steal was closer to 33%. Also, Strange got that life steal up 33% of the time; Ghost Rider would have to reset judgments to get it again. These percentage life steals were percentages of the damage they dealt which meant Strange had another advantage: he could have armor breaks up on the target when he landed an attack while in the heal cycle. This means on top of his heals scaling higher than GR, he could actually land better burst damage than GR. One critical hit SP2 could heal him for half his health bar in one big burst.

Post 12.0 both heals are far less strong, and both now heal for fixed amounts instead of being a life steal. I believe GR's fixed amount is slightly higher than Strange's now, but neither come close to pre 12.0 heal strength.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The current state of Strange is a continual annoyance for me. I pulled him about 2 weeks before the nerf from 50 PHC. Couldn't believe it. Awakened him and took him to 5/50 and then ranked him down after the nerf. We were promised that Strange (and the other nerfed champs) would still be top champs after the nerf, just "closer to the pack." I was actually OK with the nerf provided that promise was kept. I would love to hear a Mod comment on whether or not they think Kabam broke or kept this promise. @Kabam Miike is strange still a top champ, just closer to the pack?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Just so you know, these are worthless-than-trash champs:

Doc Strange
    Sentry
    She-Hulk
    Kamala Khan
    Carnage
    Groot

Also, just so you know why I didn't list IP, Karnak, and Netflix DD, it's because they are in the trash category. The list above is champs that are inferior than a trash