**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Points to 3* Areana Guarantee Win

Just looking to see the difference in the 3*, 4* and feature arenas to win.
Im sure 4* is about 11.5 mil or something and feature is something like 4-6 mil.
What about 3*?
Please correct me if im wrong.

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    herd about 2mill for most 3 stars
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you look on Reddit contestofchampions you'll find a cutoff history for past champs. In the new arena system all new 3* go for ~1.3 million. However, historically, highly desired champions go for an extra ~20% and I think carnage will see about 1.5 mil.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    how about you think and learn to search for info that is readily available....
    how about you google search for "MCOC arena results"
    you will find a reddit page that posts all the results....
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Not bad then.
    2015 averages were
    3* 500k
    4* 3.5mil
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Idk if this chart is usually aqurate
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    br5w6bxoh56o.png
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Because its not up to date.
    Forums are here to aid in things like this.
    Thank you MsLynn. That helped alot.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    There are 3 leagues in arena? (Beginner, intermediate, veteran)
    Sorry for the question but pls could someone explain it to me? :)
  • Renton, if your account is over 60 days old, you are a veteran.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Ark when did you get thrown in jail lol

Lol
    edited June 2017

Because its not up to date.
    Forums are here to aid in things like this.
    there is a marvel arena reddit updated every single arena. how can you say its not up to date???? get facts correct before posting thank you.
    https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampsArena/

and yes forums are to aid in finding info.
    but they are not meant to aid laziness for something that information is already readily available for.....
    its just i know that people come straight to a forum and ask a question before even looking and trying to find the answer for themselves.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    so is the reddit. it is done by arena knight results. they ask for scores today from people arena that just finished. results will be posted tommorrow... always exactly correct.....
    just saw your sreadsheet gets the info from the same reddit....
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    so is the reddit. it is done by arena knight results. they ask for scores today from people arena that just finished. results will be posted tommorrow... always exactly correct.....

Not actually exactly correct. Yondu went for much less in his second arena but due to the lowest report being 11mil (or whatever) it's listed as much more than what the actual cut off was.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Not actually exactly correct. Yondu went for much less in his second arena but due to the lowest report being 11mil (or whatever) it's listed as much more than what the actual cut off was.

true... but you than also have the top score in the lower bracket that gives an idea too.....
    but it is certainly the most accurate guide you will get. as arena knights reddit also has all the scores submitted available in his spreadsheet you can look and see and make your own mind up for cases like this.....
    i was just pointing out that that spreadsheet used the same data.... and also marvel trucos use the same data......
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    1.5m would guarantee a win in every 3* arena that I've seen since I started tracking several months ago. These seem to follow a very simple pattern where a "basic" 3* champ (like Starlord or Gamora) can be obtained for slightly more than milestone rewards (650k) but "new" champs (like Nebula and Yondu) go for about 1.25m. So far, Carnage is the only one to break that trend with over 1.4m needed.

3m will get you about 75% of the 4* basic arenas. I've seen some go for as little as 1.7m (like Khan round 1), but others go for almost 6m (Voodoo Round 1). I still don't know why Quake went for 4m though...

I haven't really tracked the 4* premium arenas, but according to the MCOCTrucos FB page, they vary from 4m all the way up to 15m.

The variability in arena cutoffs varies greatly for the following reasons:
    • New featured champ or re-used one? If it's a re-used champ, is it a good one (like Starlord) or **** (like Groot).
    • How good is the basic champ?
    • Other arena going? (T4BC, Alpha cats, other?)
    • Holiday weekend?
    i have gotten every single 3* in the new arena except i didnt play the angela one.....
    old champs i score 670k+ and have got every one so far... (cutoff varies 640k to 665k)
    new champs i get 1.5m and have gotten everyone so far... (cutoff varies 1.2m to 1.35m)