**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to report abuse?

Dear Kabam,

1) do you take action against verbal abuse conducted on the LINE app? or is that outside your jurisdiction?

2) i know cheating is against the rules, but if someone is advocating cheating, is that in itself an offense?

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Kabam has nothing to do with LINE app. Maybe you should read the part of the app that says "LINE Corporation".
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Dan99 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

1) do you take action against verbal abuse conducted on the LINE app? or is that outside your jurisdiction?

2) i know cheating is against the rules, but if someone is advocating cheating, is that in itself an offense?

Kabam is only responsible for messages sent/received in-game or on this forum. Anything said or posted outside of that...you are on your own.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    How could they take action against players based on some Line messages? Someone could easily inpersonate other player on Line just to get them in trouble.
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Thanks, just wanted to have that clarified.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Step 1...return your man card.
    Step 2...abandon the chat and report them using the gear button in game if it is a hacker.
  • Hey there Dan99!

The Line app is not tied into our in-game accounts. For this reason, it's difficult for our Teams to know without a shadow of a doubt if someone on Line is whom they say they are in the game. We don't have the ability to moderate inside the Line app, however, we certainly do have moderators watching the in-game chat.

Rest assured, we take action against users who violate our Terms of Service, and encouraging others to do so is in itself a violation of our Terms of Service. You can review the ToS HERE if you have more questions.

Additionally, if you would like to report someone for encouraging others to cheat, please contact our Support team by submitting a ticket. Simply tap on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

When reporting someone you suspect of having cheated or encouraged others to cheat, please include the following information in your email to our Support team:

- Date that this occurred
    - Name of the offending player
    - Name of the player's Alliance
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

I hope the above information answers all of your questions. Since there is nothing further to add to this, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.