**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade Wars!!! Who has the most wins

124»

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »

Colossus isn’t a counter to anyone. He is the easiest champ in the game to beat

context is important. on his own, yes he is easy to counter however when noded up, it’s a different matter
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Colossus is NOT a counter to Blade.

He might counter his bleed and villain synergy but in the larger context he's a terrible defender.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Crusher wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/HtVDo40sFrY

Why can’t my 4* 4.40 blade do this?? Is this just because mvinceable is good? Or is there something about old Thor that blade can’t match?

Tell him to do this against... stun immune node.... Blade is not a champ for absolute damage...

They created stun immune and limber nodes because of Thor.

Let me know when they create a node to try to slow down Blade.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Why can’t my 4* 4.40 blade do this?? Is this just because mvinceable is good? Or is there something about old Thor that blade can’t match?

Tell him to do this against... stun immune node.... Blade is not a champ for absolute damage...

I guess they already have, bleed immune nodes are in Aw now, physical resist nodes to decrease his attack and perhaps in future there will be “Immune to reduction of ability accuracy”
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

Bleed immune, heal block, reverse heal curse.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

Bleed immune, heal block, reverse heal curse.

Those existed before blade though. I mean something new created for him bc nothing else can slow him down. Like what they did for Thor and SW.

Ex: skill resistance: Against skill champs, ability accuracy cannot be reduced, power is drained every 15 seconds, and all champs become immune to bleed

You see that pop up then blade’s nerf is coming soon. Until then, chill out and everyone else stop crying
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »

Colossus isn’t a counter to anyone. He is the easiest champ in the game to beat

context is important. on his own, yes he is easy to counter however when noded up, it’s a different matter

Okay. What modes make colossus difficult? Tell me please.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Have to chime in lol. Colosus would be a good option, but man, he's just so easy to fight. Just not a viable option in my opinion. I thought cable would be the best counter, but blade still runs through him on node 24 and the other Regen nodes. Odds are, kabam has a counter, we just haven't found it yet. They always seem to have a counter. And as the title of my post says, whomever has the most blades wins the war off of attack bonus, they usually have the Trinity along with r5 or r5 sl.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam will let blade run rampant in Aw for a month or so, then introduce a champion that will be a nightmare for him, spidey stark enhanced and ghost rider to fight. Then anyone who had mystic wars ruined for them will go nuts and spend tons. The champion will have to be a hero, non dimensional being and not a mystic

They’ll do this because any fight bad for blade will just be solved by using spark. If spark cant fight them either then they’re screwed.
  • Webbdog wrote: »
    The winner of war at higher tiers is decided by which team has the most blades. He who controls the past, controls the future. Kabam knowingly put out blade OP, just like pre 12.0 with SW and DS. Knowing they will nerf blade synergies and such. Blade has completely ruined wars making the whole thing pure manipulation. Pretty soon everyone will have blade along with Stark as their team. As is the case with tier 3 and up. Just unfortunate that kabam is all about money grab tactics. But I'm sure the elites don't care, as long as they can stay on top, who cares right! This is tantamount to how kabam treats it's player base

We are in tier 2 and only one mate has a 5s blade and we're still doing fine. I still don't think Blade is that OP as people say. He is not that great against Morningstar, Dormammu or other defenders without danger sense. I think that the thing that makes him seem so powerful is the fact he's the most common 5/65 yet and he often faces 4 stars and 5 stars r3 defenders, this allows you to make some mistakes, survive and sometimes heal the damage. Also the diversity thing plays in his advantage. I don't think Blade can be compared with SW before 12.0 since the first one still needs some skills while Scarlet Witch did all the work for you (by the way, she is still amazing in my opinion).
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Asskicker wrote: »
    Webbdog wrote: »
    The winner of war at higher tiers is decided by which team has the most blades. He who controls the past, controls the future. Kabam knowingly put out blade OP, just like pre 12.0 with SW and DS. Knowing they will nerf blade synergies and such. Blade has completely ruined wars making the whole thing pure manipulation. Pretty soon everyone will have blade along with Stark as their team. As is the case with tier 3 and up. Just unfortunate that kabam is all about money grab tactics. But I'm sure the elites don't care, as long as they can stay on top, who cares right! This is tantamount to how kabam treats it's player base

We are in tier 2 and only one mate has a 5s blade and we're still doing fine. I still don't think Blade is that OP as people say. He is not that great against Morningstar, Dormammu or other defenders without danger sense. I think that the thing that makes him seem so powerful is the fact he's the most common 5/65 yet and he often faces 4 stars and 5 stars r3 defenders, this allows you to make some mistakes, survive and sometimes heal the damage. Also the diversity thing plays in his advantage. I don't think Blade can be compared with SW before 12.0 since the first one still needs some skills while Scarlet Witch did all the work for you (by the way, she is still amazing in my opinion).

He's pretty nice, we are in tier 2 as well, was able to solo mesphito war boss, and egg head last war. Like @BitterSteel said they will let him run awhile longer to milk us, then creat a counter, then repeat. I guess that's how the gaming world runs and yes I had SW at 99 sig for about a year before 12.0. simply amazing. But DS required a bit to of skill, his nerf wasn't needed. Tbh blade isn't even fun to play with. For content alone, and all the **** nodes kabam throws out, he's def worth it.