Remenber SuperBlock???

124»

Comments

• Idk why I even bother coming to these forums. Nothing but idiot know it alls that have no idea what they’re talking about. Too busy trying to look cool and making a point that doesn’t even exist.

Op, stop complaining about blade dude. Get over it or quit the game

you can give your opinion, your solutions, your proposals, but disrespect and taunt players who have a different opinion of you is not a behavior that will advance and evolve the game, please we can to discuss in respect? why do people become so aggressive when players talk about games, abuse and their deviance?

• Rektor wrote: »
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.

GULK is stronger than blade against magik, dorm, mephisto. It’s like danger sense, limbo, and spark’s taunt all mixed together simultaneously working, and he doesn’t need a synergy for it.

So they can go ahead and nerf blade. Delete him from the game. Nothing will change.

they are completely different. blade can control its big regeneration only by pressing on the screen and gaining power as well as significant bleeding.
    Gladiator hulk has just a little regeneration that only appears under certain conditions, it does not inflict bleeding and does not gain power. It can block the power just 5-6 hits. which is ridiculous

Smh.. I have Gladiator hulk. I know exactly how he works. I also have Blade. I’ve used them both extensively.

Give me a dorm/magik/mephisto AW boss and a choice between using my ghulk and using my blade and I’m using ghulk every single time.

In war if you want, ok

But be honest please, blade allows to do 5.4-5.5 act and labyrynth of legends, attack war, legend title, war attack VERY EASY .. hulk no. they have nothing to do. Gladiator hulk is well balanced. blade broke the game in all modes.
  • Rektor wrote: »
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.

GULK is stronger than blade against magik, dorm, mephisto. It’s like danger sense, limbo, and spark’s taunt all mixed together simultaneously working, and he doesn’t need a synergy for it.

So they can go ahead and nerf blade. Delete him from the game. Nothing will change.

they are completely different. blade can control its big regeneration only by pressing on the screen and gaining power as well as significant bleeding.
    Gladiator hulk has just a little regeneration that only appears under certain conditions, it does not inflict bleeding and does not gain power. It can block the power just 5-6 hits. which is ridiculous

Smh.. I have Gladiator hulk. I know exactly how he works. I also have Blade. I’ve used them both extensively.

Give me a dorm/magik/mephisto AW boss and a choice between using my ghulk and using my blade and I’m using ghulk every single time.

In war if you want, ok

But be honest please, blade allows to do 5.4-5.5 act and labyrynth of legends, attack war, legend title, war attack VERY EASY .. hulk no. they have nothing to do. Gladiator hulk is well balanced. blade broke the game in all modes.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

In war if you want, ok

No one cares about 5.4, blade wasn’t the fastest there anyway and he’s not the fastest for the monthly legend runs. People are whining because of AW.. wanting their precious shards and those season rewards.

• Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    speaking of superblock.. i remember when i pulled the champs that gave me a pb team.. but then kabam nerfed it 4 days after i got a perfect block team...
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 477 ★★
    oh look, another "nerf blade" thread
  • kurtmcockurtmcoc Posts: 7
    Either A: You forger what the game was like with those champs or B: You never had those champs for long before the day we shall not discuss. OG SW or DS would have destroyed any of today’s champs like they were nothing. As someone else said stop placing Mystics everywhere. There are a lot of great “hero” defenders Medusa, Iceman, Spidey, Cable, NC, Hyperion, AV, Miles, BPCW, Quake etc
    Blade is top now, but before him it was Spark who everyone wanted or AA or GP or DV or Dorm or SL etc etc. There will always be a “best”. Get creative, go for the new champs by spending or stop complaining. You should not get everything you want unless you are willing to pay or grind for it, mostly pay.
    All a Blade nerf would do is make Mystic Wars worse again. I personally never even place my Magik anymore and instead use her on attack. I just got Blade but never hated on him before I got him.
    I completed Act 5 without him, RTTL, 2 LOL paths ( no 5* SL either) all Coulson style events etc. you play with what you have and adapt.
    Either A: You forger what the game was like with those champs or B: You never had those champs for long before the day we shall not discuss. OG SW or DS would have destroyed any of today’s champs like they were nothing. As someone else said stop placing Mystics everywhere. There are a lot of great “hero” defenders Medusa, Iceman, Spidey, Cable, NC, Hyperion, AV, Miles, BPCW, Quake etc
    Blade is top now, but before him it was Spark who everyone wanted or AA or GP or DV or Dorm or SL etc etc. There will always be a “best”. Get creative, go for the new champs by spending or stop complaining. You should not get everything you want unless you are willing to pay or grind for it, mostly pay.
    All a Blade nerf would do is make Mystic Wars worse again. I personally never even place my Magik anymore and instead use her on attack. I just got Blade but never hated on him before I got him.
    I completed Act 5 without him, RTTL, 2 LOL paths ( no 5* SL either) all Coulson style events etc. you play with what you have and adapt.

Well spoken.

Absolutely agree with this.

And I struck out on blade 0/13! There will always be trends, just make the best out of what you have, that's all anyone can ever do. Clearly OP is sour he whiffed on him.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    nerf blade needs to stop it aint happenin so quit cryin